Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Aug 2014, 22:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

One month left to improve score

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 12

One month left to improve score [#permalink] New post 06 Sep 2011, 16:48
I've been studying the GMAT off and on for the past year. I'm scoring between 42 and 44 (64-66 percentile) on my recent quant tests and scoring a 34 (69 percentile) on my verbal. I took the Manhattan GMAT course and have read all the book a few months ago. I also did all the problems in the OG book for Verbal. My plan is to get more practice problems in. My weak points for Verbal has been sentence correction. My quant is pretty spread out on weaknesses...mostly questions above a certain range (650 or 700). I plan on taking the test in 4 weeks. Which section should I be working harder to improve? Should I just continue to do practice problems? If so what should I focus more of my time on?
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: One month left to improve score [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2011, 16:02
since you took the MGMAT course, definitely review the SC book, it's a fantastic resource
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 12

Re: One month left to improve score [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2011, 17:07
menacel wrote:
since you took the MGMAT course, definitely review the SC book, it's a fantastic resource

I did and didn't get close to what I wanted on the test. I'm back at studying now and it seems like I'm stuck around the 600-630 range. My math percentage was lower than verbal, but each point in verbal gives you a higher overall score.
Re: One month left to improve score   [#permalink] 13 Nov 2011, 17:07