The Economist is launching a Global Online MBA Forum on 15th and 16th November 2010 for all potential MBA candidates interested in meeting business schools, gaining practical advice, and learning about diverse MBA programmes around the world.Some of the schools exhibiting are:
● Cornell University: Johnson Graduate School of Management
● University of Toronto: Rotman School of Management
● Hult International Business School
● IE Business School
● York University: Schulich School of Business
● University of California, Riverside: School of Business Administration
● Copenhagen Business School
"Thinking about an MBA? Get all the info you need at The Economist
’s FREE Global Online MBA Forum on November 15th and 16th. Speak to leading business schools and get advice on the best MBA program for you. Sign up today!"
Register and Learn More
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!