Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Sep 2014, 18:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Only 650 back in December! Help!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Only 650 back in December! Help!! [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2006, 11:34
Back in December, I took the GMAT and though this was the second time, I failed to achieve >700. I felt defeated and have not tried to think about the GMAT until now..

My score was 650 and the individual scores (if I'm recalling correctly) were around 43V/36Q... at the end of the day, my quant scores were clearly short of the ball needed for a >700 score.

I am considering retaking the test either at the end of August or September and am looking desperately for advice..

This will be the third attempt, thus, I can't mess up on this one!.. I will admit that my previous studying was probably deficient and/or too short (average 4 weeks or so before each)..

Anyone out there in a similar boat or who has overcome one?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 51 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2006, 13:00
I was in a very similar situation and overcame it. Read my thread entitled "An Epic Battle With The GMAT Comes To An End - 740!". Its in this same category (share your GMAT experience). Hopefully its what you're looking for!
  [#permalink] 24 Jul 2006, 13:00