Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 02:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 1

Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU [#permalink] New post 22 Feb 2011, 03:07
This post received
KUDOS
I've been reading around here and see there is yet nothing written with regards to available M.S. in Marketing programmes. I'll try to make a full list on this page, please comment if you have any suggestions. I list only on-campus programs, not online programmes.

United States

New York University SCPS, New York, US. - Master of Science in Integrated Marketing (practical focused program)
Columbia University Business School, New York, US. - Master of Science in Marketing (academic research, path way to PhD)
University of Florida, Warringdon College of Business, Florida, US. - Master of Science in Marketing (academic research, path way to PhD)
Northwestern University (Medill) - Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications
University of Texas A&M (Mays) - Master of Science in Marketing
University of Virginia (McIntre School of Commerce) - Master of Science in Commerce, concentration Marketing
University of Rochester (Simon School) - Master of Science in Marketing
Golden Gate University - Master of Science in Marketing

Europe

Erasmus University Rotterdam, School of Management, Netherlands - Master of Science of Business Administration in Marketing
ESCP Europe, France (multi-campus) - Master of Science in Marketing and Creativity
ESADE Business School, Spain - Master in Marketing Management
IE Business School, Spain - Master in Digital Marketing
Tilburg University, Netherlands - Master in Marketing Management
Warwick Business School, UK - Master in Marketing & Strategy
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [1] , given: 6

Re: Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2011, 21:09
This post received
KUDOS
Hi fibonacci,
Yes i`ve experienced a similar problem as well.
I`ve been looking up on different forums,but havnt had much success in finding something on MSc in Marketing program.
I`m considering programs in the UK since it is a primarily a European Concept and US has been following the trend.
So,i guess it makes more sense to apply to a place that orignated the concept.
I`m intending to apply to a Masters in Marketing program in the UK for Sept 2012.
But again,its difficult finding right guidance on this.
My larger goal is to do an MBA after gaining work ex with the Masters Degree.
But,unfortunately,its a unchartered course.

The course that i found good for International Marketing/Marketing were :
1)Birmingham B School
2)Leeds Univer Business School.
3)Machester Business School.
3)Durham Business School.
All feature in the Financial Times Ranking of Top 100 Global B Schools 2011.
Let me know your thoughts.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT Date: 12-22-2011
GPA: 3.01

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2011, 11:36
This post received
KUDOS
I'm debating between MS Mktg and MBA too. I've browsed a little bit and saw Temple (in philly) had a program at Fox Business School. looks pretty good, anyone else hear about it?

[apparently im not allowed to post links yet. if you google "temple ms marketing" itll pop up]

These questions all have answers

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU [#permalink] New post 24 Sep 2013, 00:03
This post received
KUDOS
Good To know about Marketing programs . i also shared information about marketing in usa .Emporia State University (ESU), based in Emporia, Kansas, USA, is a dynamic and progressive student-centered learning community. The city of Emporia is an educational, industrial, trade, and medical center that serves over 60,000 people in east central Kansas. ESU offers a safe, friendly, and affordable campus with a flat rate tuition that is one of the best values in the United States.
The University welcomes international students from all over the world. With eight percent of its student population coming from more than 40 countries, its international students find many ways to become involved on campus. From one of the 130 student organizations and competitive NCAA Division II Athletics to social activities and sports clubs, the campus gives them a rich student experience.
Re: Master of Science in Marketing programs in USA and EU   [#permalink] 24 Sep 2013, 00:03