Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:08 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Admitted to ESADE Msc in Management 2012! Any applicants? [#permalink]
Hi baume! Thank you so much for all this information, it will be very helpful!! And congratulations to you for having been accepted!
Well I am French and Swiss and I am studying International Management in ICADE (universidad pontificia comillas) in Madrid. Actually I chose the franco-spanish track that's why I am in France right now for my last year. I spent 2 years in Spain and then 2 more years in France. I took the ESADE admission test on past January and all that I can say is that ESADE's campus in Sant Cugat del Vallés is great and the admission people I spoke to is really really nice. So I have a really good feeling about ESADE and I hope to be there next September! And you, where are you from?

I will tell you next week how it went!

Florian
Intern
Intern
Send PM
That's great!! I'm glad to hear that the campus and people were nice. How was the travel though? I heard that it takes about 35 minutes via FGC train from Barcelona to Sant Cugat then there's another 10 to 15 minute walk from the Sant Cugat station to the school. Would you know if there's a dress code for Msc students?

I'm from Manila, Philippines :) Hope all goes well for you, if it does, we'll be classmates in September! Do keep us updated on your application process,
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
HI, I too got admitted in MIM 2012 :-D
where are you from? and ll you be taking immersion program?
share any information you have regarding accommodation.

Suvigya
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello! So I've been admitted too :)
The interview has been very comfortable and I received the final answer four days later.
For the travel, I think you're right, it took like half an hour to go from BCN to Sant Cugat. I walked to go to the campus but I've been told that there's a bus.
For the dress code, well I haven't seen a lot of people as we were 5 to take the admission test this day and to be honest, I didn't pay too much attention to the students. But from what I've seen it's quite casual so no worries. (in Spanish I would say that the dress code is quite "pijo", but I have no idea of the exact English translation ;-) )

Congratulations Suvigya! I'm from France, where are you from?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Haha well if my understanding of Spanish is correct, I think 'pijo' is "snooty" in English :)

And congratulations Florian! I remember you saying that you were applying for Msc in Marketing Management? In that case, it seems we'll be classmates! :) What are your plans for housing? I'm currently looking into the Sarria-Sant Gervasi or Gracia neighborhoods as my first and second choice. I want to live in a shared flat for sure with some girls (as my parents are pretty conservative and don't want me in a mixed apartment).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Florian90 congrats on your admission to ESADE! I will see you in class ;)

To other students who have been admitted: we have developed an informal ESADE Facebook group for this year's intake:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/esade2012/

If you have facebook feel free to join as it would be great to get acquainted with you guys before classes , and kick start our Barcelona journey!

Regards,

Sami
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey there,

I joined your unofficial FB group so it will be easier to talk :)
@ Sami : Congrats !!
@ Baume : No I haven't started to find an accommodation yet but one thing that I am sure is that I want to live in a shared flat too.

Have a nice evening guys !

Florian
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys, I am applying to the CEMS MIM at Esade. Esade is my 2nd choice after St. Gallen. If my language interview goes well I am confident of gaining admission at Esade!

One thing that I wanted to ask, Esade requires a certified photocopy of my University Transcripts. Where do I need to certify these - at the university itself?

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Firewolf! Since you get your official transcripts from your university itself, they should be the ones to make sure that it's certified (in my case, my uni uses a seal/stamp to prove that the transcripts are official)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey baume! Thanks for the info, I did that and sent the documents already. Another thing I wanted to ask about is the Essays. Do we have to strictly adhere to the 30 lines word limit? Or can it be less than/more than that?

Are you doing the MIM programme or the MIM+CEMS?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone, I have a question. I have a phone interview with a cems manager at thursday. Can somebody please tell me what will she ask to me. Will she test my spanish ( it is the most crucial part to me actually )?
Any answer before thursday please. I am very nervous about talking spanish through the phone.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts