Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:19 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Send PM
Re: HBS 2+2 - Calling All Applicants (Class of 2017) [#permalink]
Kudos
ceoshubham wrote:
bryk wrote:
Class of 2017 as in you will be applying in round 1 or later of this year?

I would be applying in Round 1 only. Are you an applicant too?

I applied for the Summer Round.

But to answer your question, with plenty of work experience and a 760GMAT, it's definitely worth a shot.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
bryk wrote:
ceoshubham wrote:
bryk wrote:
Class of 2017 as in you will be applying in round 1 or later of this year?

I would be applying in Round 1 only. Are you an applicant too?

I applied for the Summer Round.

But to answer your question, with plenty of work experience and a 760GMAT, it's definitely worth a shot.

You reckon?

I have always felt that you needed something exceptional on your profile if you want to get into Harvard. I don't have that "Something". I feel like I have all the bases covered but nothing really exceptional.
I think I have a good shot at programs like LBS's Masters in Management and Duke's Masters in Management Studies but not really Harvard. :(

Anyway mind sharing your profile?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare
Send PM
Good grades are a start, which it sounds like you have (high school doesn't matter though). However, without strong extracurriculars you will be a long shot since most accepted 2+2 students have shown strong leadership in college in addition to some work experience (internships or co-ops) and great grades/scores.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 838 [2]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys. It doesn't seem like there is a threat out there about this year's HBS 2+2 admissions. So I decided to open one. Feel free to discuss admissions and get in touch with each other. I have gotten my offer yesterday and I was wondering if there are any other GMATClub members, whom I'll meet 3 years from now.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
heyholetsgo wrote:
Hey guys. It doesn't seem like there is a threat out there about this year's HBS 2+2 admissions. So I decided to open one. Feel free to discuss admissions and get in touch with each other. I have gotten my offer yesterday and I was wondering if there are any other GMATClub members, whom I'll meet 3 years from now.

I got in. Send me a message with your email. I know two others that have gotten in as well.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 838 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
bryk wrote:
heyholetsgo wrote:

I got in. Send me a message with your email. I know two others that have gotten in as well.

Done! Any other people?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
heyholetsgo wrote:

Congratulations! so when did u start the application process? and any tips for the uninitiated? How did u word your essays? what did u highlight? what exactly impressed them? your gamt and cgpi scores?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
lilchamp87 wrote:
heyholetsgo wrote:

Congratulations! so when did u start the application process? and any tips for the uninitiated? How did u word your essays? what did u highlight? what exactly impressed them? your gamt and cgpi scores?

Also when is a good time to apply? r2 or r3? what did u do to impress the dons in HBS????? mannn u're so lucky! where do u plan to work?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM