Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:35 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V44
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.61
WE:Operations (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants [#permalink]
BackpackerAllstar wrote:
ldryan wrote:
It doesn't sound like anyone has gotten an interview with Texas yet, which is weird since the Texas forum is saying that R2 invites are over and that R3 invites have been going out. Does anyone have any insight on this? I have gotten confirmation that they have my app, but haven't heard anything more...

In the Texas email it said the next step would around Feb 15th. It wasnt specfic what that meant but I'm assuming that is the day they release interviews.

I got my interview invite with Texas this past Monday
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So I've now heard from everyone except Haas >:(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V46
GRE 1: Q790 V750
GPA: 3.65
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
perfectblack999 wrote:
So I've now heard from everyone except Haas >:(

I haven't heard anything from Haas either. I got my invite from Stern last week, and I did a self-initiated interview at Tuck.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
WE:Corporate Finance (Real Estate)
Send PM
MoveTheChains wrote:
Anyone still waiting to receive confirmation from Ross or Stern? If I'm the only one, I'm gonna assume my applications got lost in transit.

I am still waiting to hear from Ross and Darden (no confirmation from either)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Darden just sent me an e-mail saying they will be releasing decisions on Feb 8. Still no word from UCLA - supposedly they had a technical error in processing consortium applications. USC said they would be releasing decisions mid-Feb. Waiting to hear back from Yale as well. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Operations (Health Care)
Send PM
MoveTheChains wrote:
Anyone still waiting to receive confirmation from Ross or Stern? If I'm the only one, I'm gonna assume my applications got lost in transit.

Yep, These are the only two cgsm schools I haven't heard from yet also
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit
Send PM
BackpackerAllstar wrote:
ldryan wrote:
It doesn't sound like anyone has gotten an interview with Texas yet, which is weird since the Texas forum is saying that R2 invites are over and that R3 invites have been going out. Does anyone have any insight on this? I have gotten confirmation that they have my app, but haven't heard anything more...

In the Texas email it said the next step would around Feb 15th. It wasnt specfic what that meant but I'm assuming that is the day they release interviews.

To everyone who applied to UT McCombs, be sure that you have uploaded your transcripts directly to the McCombs status page. This can only be done once your application fee has been waived but they should all be waived by now. If you're unsure, log on and double check that this has all been completed. Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 3.6
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
I still haven't heard anything from Darden. Getting nervous. So now that Harvard invites have gone out it may be worth talking about how many consortium applicants are ultimately going to Harvard/Wharton/Stanford/Kellogg/Chicago. I see a lot of 750+ gmat scores and I can't imagine they didnt apply to those schools.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
just got an interview invite from Cornell for anyone who's interested in knowing.

also, two questions:
Anyone hear from Emory yet? no confirmation from them.

And does anyone know how waitlists work with consortium? Im guessing that consortium encourages schools not to put people on waitlist because it messes up the fellowship selection process in March. Does anyone have any idea?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 3.6
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Man no invite at Harvard, no invite from Cornell and silence from Darden...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Eamers wrote:
BackpackerAllstar wrote:
ldryan wrote:

To everyone who applied to UT McCombs, be sure that you have uploaded your transcripts directly to the McCombs status page. This can only be done once your application fee has been waived but they should all be waived by now. If you're unsure, log on and double check that this has all been completed. Cheers!

R2: How do we do this? I received a confirmation email from McCombs but did not get a login/password.

Outside of that, still no love from Ross or Cornell.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
possom wrote:
soniaj wrote:
So I have yet to receive an email from the Consortium, stating that my application has been forwarded to the schools I applied to (they are waiting to receive my official test scores)... but I received an interview invite from Kelley last weekend. Does anyone have any idea how this process works? How does Kelley know that I applied, if the Consortium has not forwarded my application?

hey Soniaj, i am also applying to Kelley. Did you get any email from Kelley saying they got your applicatoin? I also got an interview invite but I did not get any email saying they received my application.

Hi - No i have yet to receive an email from Kelley saying that they have received my application. I did receive an email inviting me to a faculty/alumni brunch at a hotel in New York, but Kelley most likely sent that invite to everyone on their NYC list serve.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Has anyone received a confirmation email or interview invite from USC?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
soniaj wrote:

I didn't get anything from them :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
Send PM
soniaj wrote:

I applied round 2 and haven't received either.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I applied to UNC and got the login and password information, but when I logged in to check on the status of my application, it says "Application in Progress" and does not show that it was submitted. Some of my information was uploaded from my Consortium app, but a lot of it is blank, including the GMAT, resume, education, work experience, etc. Anyone else have this problem? I got an e-mail from UNC two weeks ago saying that they're in the process of uploading the application information and that it would take a few days. I'm guessing, that I can safely say we're past the "few days." Thinking of shooting them an e-mail.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
joes310 wrote:
just got an interview invite from Cornell for anyone who's interested in knowing.

also, two questions:
Anyone hear from Emory yet? no confirmation from them.

And does anyone know how waitlists work with consortium? Im guessing that consortium encourages schools not to put people on waitlist because it messes up the fellowship selection process in March. Does anyone have any idea?

I interviewed with Cornell during the Fall (during their weekend) and just found out today that I was added to their wait-list. I just randomly decided to log-in and I saw the update to my status which had been there for a few days. Weirdly I didn't get an email notification. Thank God I checked!!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  13   14   15   16   17   18   19  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts