Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink]
Hi,

I have taken MBADream's services for Fall 2013 admissions and can safely say that it was a perfect decision. I was based out of Bangalore and MBADream is in New Delhi, but communication was always seamless.

For me, MBADream's services have been exceptional in the general aspects of the application (essays, interview preparation etc.) where I was confident enough of excelling. Adding to that, I'd say I leveraged the most on MBADream's vast network in U.S. B-schools to find a school best fit for me. In my opinion, that's the most important part of your application process, because if you set everything right, and still land in a B-school that doesn't suit you (or you don't fit there), such an investment can turn out to be counterproductive. So, know your weak areas, and concentrate to improve those.

Today, I am into one of the top U.S. universities with ~40k scholarship and am thankful to MBADream for assisting me throughout.

Regards,
Rahul
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.57
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
A Journey pursuing my MBA dream, with mbadream.in – Debrief

full scholarship. From a top 45 school and Top 30 school admit, with just 2 years of work experience.

My journey with MBAdream started a friend told me about Rahul and reading up on mbadream.in. When I spoke to Rahul I told him about my GMAT score of 660. His belief in me and his motivation was enlightening, so I got my way forward for my MBA application.

The journey to a B school isn’t easy. There are constant questions and moments when one feels extremely demotivated and is willing to give up. As an Indian applicant, we are at a disadvantage as the admission process in pretty different from the process in India. It is therefore essential that you connect with someone who has full understanding of the process and criteria.

Rahul was that friend and mentor who kept me motivated and guided me at each step from choosing the right schools networking with them and writing a thank you emails after interview. After starting work on my story and my profile he also motivated me to take another shot at GMAT as I was not happy with my GMAT score he gave me confidence and will take care of the rest I just concentrate on GMAT and every point ill improve help save some money through scholarship. Bingo, I got a 710, with Rahul’s inputs I gave my applications best attempt.

You can always count on Rahul to give you the most honest advice and feedback. While, I knew why I wanted to pursue and MBA, Rahul helped me create my unique story and he understood my strengths as an applicant and helped me choose the right schools from me.

He understood my busy office schedule and even held practise interview sessions at 11 in the night. He was available 24X7 for me on Gtalk phone watsapp watever way of communicating I could find. I can assure you no other consultant would walk this extra mile for you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink]
Hi,

The MBA admission process with August Academy (https://www.augustacademy.in) was a great learning experience, both professionally and personally.

When I started the admission process, I did not have too much idea of how to go about the bschool application. Karthik was very patient and helped me think through the entire process. His clarity in thought complemented my personality.

Karthik is a great motivator. During the application process, he pushed me to complete all my applications well before the deadline. He helped me to mould all my essays according to the requirements of the applications. Karthik was available at all times during the application process. Irrespective of his busy schedule, Karthik put his students' ambitions as top priority.

During the interview stages, Karthik's interview tips were very insightful. The thorough preparation and mock interviews helped me to crack my MBA admission interviews. Karthik went out of his way to ensure that my goals were accomplished.

Regards,
-Bhanu.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 202
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: Q170 V158

GRE 2: Q166 V155
GPA: 3.83
WE:Information Technology (Transportation)
Send PM
Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink]
I highly recommend Rahul from MBADream.in

I took GRE and was unsure if it would help me get an MBA. And he gave me the confidence to go with my GRE score. It took much longer and involved than I expected, so Rahul's help was invaluable. When work got hectic, Rahul kept me on track with my applications. I contacted Rahul in February 2021 about Fall 2022 R1 admissions. He was the only consultant who agreed to start work right away, even when I was overwhelmed with work and procrastinating. Rahul has extensive knowledge of the schools' requirements and is familiar with your profile and strengths. His best qualities are directness and encouragement. And Rahul works as hard as you do - despite his busy schedule, Rahul prioritized my work. I would recommend Rahul to anyone seeking help with an MBA application. My MBA application would not have gone as well without his help. Choosing Rahul and MBADream was without a doubt one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I'd love to connect with anyone who has questions about my review or the MBA admissions process.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.4
WE:Sales (Education)
Send PM
Well, I remember speaking to Mr. Rahul for the very first time and I felt the energy to accomplish my formidable task. While choosing MBA Dream I took various factors into consideration like previous results, cost, clarity, and reliability. And I am all factors worked really well for me.

Well, initially it was an arduous task to shortlist schools in R1 and R2 along with my first essay, But Mr. Rahul’s clarity of thought and experience helped me to understand the whole process thoroughly.

I highly recommend MBA dream !!

mbadream.in

My profile-
B Tech with 4 years of ed-tech sales experience.

Final result- Got into ISB. And yet to receive interview results.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 120
Concentration: Leadership, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.02
Send PM
When I started my MBA application journey, I was already late to the party. Most of my friends had either submitted their applications or were already working with an admission consultant. I started reaching out to all the admission consultants in the industry, only to realize that they were either supremely overpriced or not accommodating last minute entrants like me.

A friend of mine then recommended me to get in touch with Rahul bhai (as I call him) from "mbadream". Based on the initial call itself, I knew I found my mentor who will help me navigate this arduous and daunting journey. He was extremely calm and assured me that I will still be able to meet my deadlines. I felt as if I won half the battle that day itself.

Over the next 2 months, I worked on 7-8 different applications (with overlapping deadlines) but I always had Rahul and the exceptionally talented team at mbadreams to support me throughout the process. Whether it be the brainstorming sessions, or the essay, or the mock interviews, mbadream is a one stop shop for all the needs.

Rahul was ever approachable even during the toughest days of the pandemic and that reflects his commitment to the candidate's success story. One thing that makes Rahul stand out from the other admission consultants is that he is brutally honest. In hindsight, I attribute my success to those harsh yet honest feedback sessions which were instrumental in crafting a convincing story for the applications.

I genuinely wouldn't have made it to the University of Oxford (Saïd Business School) if it weren't for Rahul & mbadream. To sum it up, one can only imagine to get this kind of an industry expertise at this price anywhere else. Put your trust in mbadream and you'll definitely cross the finish line!
Current Student
Given Kudos: 57
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
Send PM
As soon as I was done with the GMAT, I moved on to the next stage. I already knew that shortlisting colleges, writing perfect essays, and preparing for interviews were not going to be a cakewalk. I was crystal clear that I wanted professional guidance to put my best foot forward in the college application. After a tiresome amount of research, I came across Rahul sir from MBADreams. After my interaction with him, I was convinced to continue with MBAdreams.

Throughout my application process, the following factors really stood out for me:

1. Rahul sir was professional and at the same time was like a big brother who actually cared for my admission into the B-school of my choice.

2. He worked with me on building a story for my essay and helped me at every step. He was highly patient throughout the process and was always ready to help. He worked with me to perfect the essay and only after I was satisfied with the draft, we finalized any essay.

3. As opposed to many other consultants, he was highly approachable and pragmatic.

I would highly recommend MBADream to anyone who needs structured guidance and wise mentorship.
GMAT Club Bot