Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 10:37 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
While not quite what you are looking for, one of the top PT programs, the FEMBA at UCLA, has an average c. 683 and a center 80% range of 620-740. UC Berkeley Evening&Weekend has a median of 690 and a center 80% range of 630-740. NYU Langone is essentially the same with a median of 690 and an 80% range of 620-730.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Northwestern (Kellogg) Directory Question [#permalink]
Hello-

Can anyone attest to the credibility that if you name shows up in a Northwestern (Kellogg) online student directory that you have been admitted to the school but have not been notified yet? In other words, does the school put all the names of the applicants in the directory when they apply and remove as needed (either denied or otherwise), or do they only populate the database with your name and curriculum when they have admitted you? I would think the latter would be correct, but it is just pure speculation. I have read on other forums that this was the case in 2002 when people were waiting to be notified if they were accepted after they have been waitlisted. Thanks for any information you can provide...

Kellogg Applicant
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hjort,
Thanks. NYU's middle 80% range has gone up, it is now 650-740. Any statistics for Chicago? For some reason Chicago does not post the median and 80% GMAT range on its website.

spiderman_xx
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
spiderman,u got it wrong..
650-740 is the 80% range for full time students
620-730 is the 80% range for part time students

each univ has different ranges for full time and part time..with part time generally easier to get in
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Puhrince,

I called NYU and asked the admissions office for the 80% GMAT score range (PT). Their response was 650-740 (Fall 05 class). Given that Stern's PT program is ranked #1. I am not surprised by the higher score range.

spiderman_xx
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
see this:

https://www.businessweek.com/bschools/04 ... /stern.htm

am not sure why NYU said what they said but officially its still 620-730 unless published anywhere else

u shud try for chicago too - my friend with a score of 650 got in there too..as i said its always easier to get in part-time
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I would avoid a universal statement that it is easier to get in to part time across all schools. However, the GMAT requirements are generally lower for PT programs.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
looks like the 80% gmat score range is lower for this year(FT)

https://w4.stern.nyu.edu/admissions/full ... doc_id=395
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]