Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:56 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 931 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Practice Tests [#permalink]
Hi everyone,
I have run out of Kaplan practice tests. Any advice as to which other ones are next best to Kaplan? Where can I buy them?

I have 3 weeks to test day now. Exactly 3 weeks and these would be crucial for my test. My plan is to wrap up all content study this week-1.

2nd week would be only practice for each of the 3 types of verbal questions and Math in general from Kaplan 800 book and answer all questions. In this 2nd week I also intend to complete at least 2 practice exams and also keep a record of my weak spots.

Week 3 I will keep for strengthening my weak spots and practicing all types of questions. In the last 2 days I will give a powerprep test.

I will also be memorizing idioms and practicing RC questions consistently during these 3 weeks since I think they can use some longer term practice.

People, any advice to things I can add or modify in this scheduled plan of mine? Also any suggestions for practice tests?

Regards,
A

ValleyBall1 wrote:
coffeeloverfreak wrote:
The main thing seems to be the confidence factor. With a month left, focus on confidence-building.

For verbal, try to get an LSAT review book and do some of the practice problems. They're harder than GMAT problems, so if you can tackle those, you'll be doing well for the GMATs.

Download the GMATPrep software from mba.com. It's different from PowerPrep but there are 2 free CATs there.

Make a study plan that lists the areas where you have been struggling, and go through timed practice problem sets, then spend some time after each set reviewing why you got problems right or wrong.

And believe in yourself. You can crack the GMAT. All it takes is studying and confidence.

...everything coffeeloverfreak said plus this - <b>stay active on the forums.</b> :-D

Originally posted by airwolf on 07 Nov 2005, 05:42.
Last edited by airwolf on 03 Apr 2006, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Try the PR tests and consider getting the ETS paper tests
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]