Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:20 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats! Does your online status change or do you just get an email?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Status has not changed. Still shows "Complete and under review."
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Send PM
Re: Stanford Interview Invite! [#permalink]
saturnring11 wrote:
Just came in a few minutes ago. I'm so excited that I'm feeling delirious. Especially since this took so long to come in after my Wharton invite...

Good luck to the rest of you.

Background:
27 year old, 3 years as Engineer/Project Manager in Silicon Valley company, 3 years family business, Solid international experience, leadership experience at local and international non-profits.

The numbers: GMAT: 770, GPA: 3.95 (Bachelors in Industrial Engineering/Masters in Computer Science).

Congrats.....r u indian ? if so, thats a terrific achievement , as vry few indians make the cut at stanford

All the best

if ur not aware, there is a stanford admit ( Senapati ) helping out applicants on https://www.pagalguy.com/forums

cheers
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I'm Indian and proud of my heritage. However, I feel very much like a world citizen. I'm aware of the PagalGuy forums. Thanks for the heads up.

Good luck to you as well.

Stanford means a lot to me since I'm currently enrolled in the Stanford Advanced Project Management Program and because my fiance works in the Bay Area. If I did get into Stanford, I wouldn't even have to move from my apartment!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Stanford Interview Invite! [#permalink]
saturnring11 wrote:
Just came in a few minutes ago. I'm so excited that I'm feeling delirious. Especially since this took so long to come in after my Wharton invite...

Good luck to the rest of you.

Background:
27 year old, 3 years as Engineer/Project Manager in Silicon Valley company, 3 years family business, Solid international experience, leadership experience at local and international non-profits.

The numbers: GMAT: 770, GPA: 3.95 (Bachelors in Industrial Engineering/Masters in Computer Science).

Wow, very good stats. I only have a 710 and 3.65 GPA with 6 years of tech consulting/software engineer as my background. I wonder how my background will be seen at stanford. Should I take another stab at the GMAT to make it better? I only took it once.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
Congratulations! [#permalink]
Congrats on the invite. I hope you cross the final hurdle as well. Can you please share some details regarding your application.

1. When did you submit your application?
2. How long ago did it go to 'under review' status?

I have submitted my application as well and its been on the 'review' status for about 2 weeks now. I am not quite sure if this is common or is there a reason for me to panic?

-Ethan
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Ethan,

I submitted my application on Oct 22nd and it went complete around November 14th (I think).
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]