Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 07:30 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1117 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 121 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
i think he means wharton!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Olin is at Washington University in St. Louis and not Washington and Lee :P
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
I'm starting to get the feeling that things aren't going to go my way with Wharton. I submitted my application at 3:31 AM EST on 1/4 and it was marked as Complete for Round 2 at 3:18 PM that same day, less than 12 hours later. Since then, not a peep. I have already seen reports from people whose applications came complete well after mine that have been asked to interview.

The good thing about Wharton is that I won't have to suffer much longer. No news by 2/15 means ding.
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Wharton
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
pelihu wrote:
I'm starting to get the feeling that things aren't going to go my way with Wharton. I submitted my application at 3:31 AM EST on 1/4 and it was marked as Complete for Round 2 at 3:18 PM that same day, less than 12 hours later. Since then, not a peep. I have already seen reports from people whose applications came complete well after mine that have been asked to interview.

The good thing about Wharton is that I won't have to suffer much longer. No news by 2/15 means ding.

Same here Pelihu! I see people who had their status to 'Complete 2' much after me and have got the Intv invitation. They said there is not fixed order, but I am starting 2 loose my hope!
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Adcom:
Quote:
"Please see the 2 January entry of our blog for clarification on processing of applications. There is no correlation to between when you submitted your application and when it is processed, and it has no bearing whatsoever on the review of your application.
Thanks,

Jackie Zavitz, Adcom Staff"

I am left with a tinge of hope.

I hope there is a silver lining!
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1117 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
pelihu wrote:

Same deal here with XYZ. I submitted on the 14th and received a verification notice half a day later. Since then nothing... :?
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Argh! I need a distraction! I have scheduled several business trips! I hope they will keep me occupied and engaged!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
pelihu wrote:

Do u really believe that you turned in a strong application and you did cover all the bases with no stone remaining unturned? if so, trust me,you will get an invitation from W...plus more than 45% of Wharton invitations go in last 3 days....and last, if Wharton likes the application even remotely, they call the person for an invitation....though an absolute necessity to get into Wharton, unlike HBS and MIT, an interview invitation from Wharton does not mean a lot......they ding almost 65% to 70% of interviewed applicants......they interview way too many dead meats….
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
[#permalink]
dead meats? You been hanging out reading sandy on BW? :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
dead meats? You been hanging out reading sandy on BW? :)

:lol: ..yep you are right....I do ready sandy at BW.

BTW,whoever applies to Wharton knows about the dead meat stuff.... but the "dead meat" term was devised by sandy...
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
Well, I'm holding out hope. I do believe my Wharton application was pretty good. I'm actually most pleased with the way my Michigan application turned out, which is good because It's near the top of my list.
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yesh even my Wharton applications were pretty good. I do have some weaknesses in my application, but I have addressed them and reasoned them out.

Lets see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

All the best to everyone else. Hope we all get in so that we can start GMATClub - Wharton Chapter ;)
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]