Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:20 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
[#permalink]
sm176811 wrote:
pelihu wrote:
Great pictures SM, I love looking at photos of all these schools. Maybe we should have a photo contest in the fall, after everyone gets to campus.

Thanks! It is an excellent idea... We shud have a section for school visits and include photos!

Hey what are you using to generate the bananaalbum? I've been using Jalbum, but my albums seem slightly less compatible than yours...
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
sm176811 wrote:
pelihu wrote:
Great pictures SM, I love looking at photos of all these schools. Maybe we should have a photo contest in the fall, after everyone gets to campus.

Thanks! It is an excellent idea... We shud have a section for school visits and include photos!

Hey what are you using to generate the bananaalbum? I've been using Jalbum, but my albums seem slightly less compatible than yours...

I use this JAlbum template called BananaAlbum. It plugs into the JAlbum framework....

https://www.bananalbum.com/

Enjoy!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
I'm all nostalgic for europe now...
VP
VP
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
I'm all nostalgic for europe now...

Wait till I upload the Luxemburg and Germany photos!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
sm176811 wrote:
rhyme wrote:
sm176811 wrote:
pelihu wrote:

I use this JAlbum template called BananaAlbum. It plugs into the JAlbum framework....

https://www.bananalbum.com/

Enjoy!

Wierd so do I... maybe I'm just out of date.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Cool! Tempting me to do the half-course at FBL. I've been wondering if I should go to FBL (from singapore) or go to Wharton...

Looks nice. What have you heard about the recruitment season that's going on now? Is it good?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
necromonger wrote:
Cool! Tempting me to do the half-course at FBL. I've been wondering if I should go to FBL (from singapore) or go to Wharton...

Looks nice. What have you heard about the recruitment season that's going on now? Is it good?

Go to Fonty, Go to Fonty!! It's really beautiful (Or may be I am just biased since I have lived in both Singapore and US, so I am more excited abt Europe)

Though regarding the Wharton exchange, one of my undergrad seniors who is currently an INSEAD student said that the choice of courses is very limited at Wharton, since Wharton runs a 4 month period. Whereas INSEAD terms are 2 months long. So, you can take only the half credit courses at Wharton, and those courses are normally not very popular.

But if you want to return to US after completing the MBA, then it might be a good idea since you can make use of Wharton's recruiting services also.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
sm176811 these pictures are great!! I've never been to INSEAD, not even during the app process. Though I'm still waiting for some M7 results, I'm pretty sure Fonty will be the one.

I'm thinking about doing half time in Singapore. I heard Singapore campus has the first class facility. Can anyone share their experience there? Really appreciate that.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]