Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:24 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
R1
max125 720/(7.81/10)/3.25 yrs
faceman 740/3/5yrs @matric

R2
kidderek 730/3.6/6yrs
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
R1
vchhaochharia 720/(9.4/10)/5 yrs

R2
kidderek 730/3.6/6yrs
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
R1
gz2nyc 710/2.x/5yr (09/2008)

R2
kidderek 730/3.6/6yrs
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
WE 1: Hi-tech Product Development
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations guys! All the best.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Did the status change to "Complete- R1" for anyone?
Its been 5 days already..:D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Pats : 660/3.4 GPA/4.5 yrs exp.
Probably the person with lowest GMAT :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
R1 - 690/3.7/2.5 yrs w/e
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
R1
gz2nyc 710/2.x/5yr (09/2008)
pats 660/3.4 GPA/4.5 yrs exp
playoptions 690/3.7/2.5 yrs w/e

R2
kidderek 730/3.6/6yrs
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Question for R1ers ..
When it comes to mentioning the courses/specializations that you are interested in at stern, did you guys choose to write this in essay 1 or 2 ? To me it makes more sense to write them in #1, so I can relate that to my goals ...but part (3) of essay #2 confuses me ...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
gmat_march wrote:
Question for R1ers ..
When it comes to mentioning the courses/specializations that you are interested in at stern, did you guys choose to write this in essay 1 or 2 ? To me it makes more sense to write them in #1, so I can relate that to my goals ...but part (3) of essay #2 confuses me ...

no love for me, anyone ? :(
I'm ending up just under 800 words with all the stuff ....
I'm planning a visit first week of December, about the time they close class visits :), anyone else planning the same ..? looks like I'm pretty late in the game ...:(
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
gmat_march wrote:
gmat_march wrote:
Question for R1ers ..

I'm planning a visit first week of December, about the time they close class visits :), anyone else planning the same ..? looks like I'm pretty late in the game ...:(

I chose to write about that stuff in Essay 1 because it flowed a bit better and because I didn't feel like there was enough room in Essay 2 to hit the points I wanted to hit about my planned courses/specializations. Either is probably fine, but addressing it right off the bat when they ask you "Why an MBA" and about your professional aspirations seems to be an effective way to do it.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
faceman wrote:
gmat_march wrote:
gmat_march wrote:
Question for R1ers ..

I chose to write about that stuff in Essay 1 because it flowed a bit better and because I didn't feel like there was enough room in Essay 2 to hit the points I wanted to hit about my planned courses/specializations. Either is probably fine, but addressing it right off the bat when they ask you "Why an MBA" and about your professional aspirations seems to be an effective way to do it.

cool ..thx, yes, it flows better in #1. haven't started with #2 yet ..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
gmat_march wrote:
faceman wrote:
gmat_march wrote:
gmat_march wrote:
Question for R1ers ..

cool ..thx, yes, it flows better in #1. haven't started with #2 yet ..

I would suggest you to write #2 after your campus/class visit.....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rolling admission question [#permalink]
Hi,

I was wondering why Stern has deadlines for the apps if the school does Rolling admission? I mean, they review each app on a first come, first serve basis but why are there 3 deadlines?? Are they Round admission?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
aviroop wrote:
NYU's vague rule of attesting transcripts from your home consulates is single handedly going tp push my application process to R2

I have to go to SF to te Indian consulate to get my transcripts verified.. waht a hoax..

and knowing how the consulate works.. I have no hopes of a quick turn around

One question regarding this .
I'm going to the Houston Indian Couns., but read this on their web-site:

" General guidelines for Consular Attestation of Power of Attorney/Documents, including academic certificate, Birth/Death/Marriage Certificates, Driving Licenses and other documents:
- Documents/Certificates originating in India should be authenticated by the Consular Section of the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi before submission to the Consulate for attestation. ...
- .."

Does the sfo couns. have similar requirements ? I don't see how I can get my transcripts to India and back for this ...I haven't yet called them and asked how particular are they about this, but I'm assuming they are ....
any comments from desis who have done this ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I wanted to do the same thing at Houston, so called them and they said I needed to have the Delhi verification done prior to coming there. Having no clue on how to go about doing that, I gave up on it and just got my official transcripts from the school.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
vchhaochharia wrote:
I wanted to do the same thing at Houston, so called them and they said I needed to have the Delhi verification done prior to coming there. Having no clue on how to go about doing that, I gave up on it and just got my official transcripts from the school.

Thanks dude ..
I did not read any such requirement on the NY couns. website....I guess I'll have to extend my ny visit to 2 days to get transcripts attested from the embassy ...
Getting original transcript is just not an option from the university in India I come from ..wish my masters transcripts sufficed ..this is such a pain...sigh.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  26