Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:45 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [0]
 Q49  V45
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats!

And good luck with the wl sperinko. I hope that turns into an admit for you.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Lobo and uvs congrats on your admits....terrific :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks mate.
hsampath wrote:
Congrats!

And good luck with the wl sperinko. I hope that turns into an admit for you.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Woot woot.

Got in w 10K scholarship!

:)

A million monkeys just came off my back.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nice job. Congrats!

gmatclb wrote:
Woot woot.

Got in w 10K scholarship!

:)

A million monkeys just came off my back.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
congrats gmatclb...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks for the wishes everyone. I have just about recovered from a night out. 8-)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks ppl! I was traveling and now it is party time:) Happy holidays to everyone.... and I really hope all you guys get into ur dream school.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Is anyone that got an admit matriculating? I am waiting on the Ross decision.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
I'm waiting for the Yale decision.

But I interviewed in November and haven't received the admit call. In the past, I've noticed that candidates that interview early and don't receive the admit call before Christmas either means a deny or waitlist.

I'm still looking forward to going to Tepper. Even if Yale admits me, it would be a hard decision.

I really like how both schools have handled this admissions process, especially Tepper.

Also, the 10K they offered is really nice. It's not about the money, but the fact that they like me so much to offer me money.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
clobo wrote:
Is anyone that got an admit matriculating? I am waiting on the Ross decision.

Were you also waiting on Haas?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I haven't received an interview invite from Haas while other international applicants have. I therefore see my chances slipping away.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I was browsing through scholarship and financial aid information and came across the Dean's Scholarship at Tepper. Has anyone that got accepted received one? Just curious. It seems pretty sweet - free ride and all.
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all Tepper applicants for 2008 [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So Tepper would like official transcripts, and the deadline is fast approaching. Most of the other schools i'm applying to didn't require "official ones". I was able to input my own transcript and pending admission an "offical" would need to be submitted to ensure they match up... So i don't have a bunch of "offical" transcripts lying around, sealed and ready to mail off. I might get lukcy and get one quick enough that I can overnight it to meet the upcoming deadline. Do you think this is a deal breaker for applying R2?? I really want to get my app off in R2 and not have to go through R3, which i hear is always much more difficult to gain admission. Has anybody talked with CMU about this at all, maybe somebody had this happen in RD1? I have an official one i could scan in, but i can't send that one, myself, it's not sealed and clearly shows the date i recieved it (back in 2003 for my current employeer to see). I have put a request for officals to go to CMU and to my home address from my school, but the office which supplies them only came back to work from the holidays today... Just not sure if it's enough time.

advice?
Director
Director
Send PM
thunderdogg wrote:
So Tepper would like official transcripts, and the deadline is fast approaching. Most of the other schools i'm applying to didn't require "official ones". I was able to input my own transcript and pending admission an "offical" would need to be submitted to ensure they match up... So i don't have a bunch of "offical" transcripts lying around, sealed and ready to mail off. I might get lukcy and get one quick enough that I can overnight it to meet the upcoming deadline. Do you think this is a deal breaker for applying R2?? I really want to get my app off in R2 and not have to go through R3, which i hear is always much more difficult to gain admission. Has anybody talked with CMU about this at all, maybe somebody had this happen in RD1? I have an official one i could scan in, but i can't send that one, myself, it's not sealed and clearly shows the date i recieved it (back in 2003 for my current employeer to see). I have put a request for officals to go to CMU and to my home address from my school, but the office which supplies them only came back to work from the holidays today... Just not sure if it's enough time.

advice?

Where do you work? And what employer wanted to see your transcript?

You should post this question on their message board. In the meantime, I would send out the official transcripts now. Most schools have an overnight delivery. It'll take them a week or so to match all the documents.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmatclb wrote:

Where do you work? And what employer wanted to see your transcript?

You should post this question on their message board. In the meantime, I would send out the official transcripts now. Most schools have an overnight delivery. It'll take them a week or so to match all the documents.

I don't have an official one, or else i would have mailed it quite some time ago. I work for the government. they have paybands that can be dependent (to start) on your collegiate GPA and they want to see an official transcript to reflect that.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10