Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 09:20 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CTO
CTO
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: IT
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72883 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
CTO
CTO
Send PM
Re: Problem in the Verbal tests [#permalink]
I think the issue might have been with the max MySQL connections limit reached. The whole site started to spit out error messages about five minutes ago. I have removed that bottleneck, should not happen again.

Please let us know if you can now access the tests.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I still have the same issue. I tried it just now. For example, From review screen of V02 I can see questions upto 8-10, but anything after that shows blank screen.
CTO
CTO
Send PM
Hi Path, sorry for the inconvenience! Please, as I am trying to figure out what is the problem, provide as much information as possible. Please tell me which browser and system are you using; whether you can access second parts of math tests or is the problem only with v02 and v03; finally, if the browser reports any javascript errors that would be very helpful too. My working hypothesis is that there is a javascript incompatibility.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tino wrote:
Hi Path, sorry for the inconvenience! Please, as I am trying to figure out what is the problem, provide as much information as possible. Please tell me which browser and system are you using; whether you can access second parts of math tests or is the problem only with v02 and v03; finally, if the browser reports any javascript errors that would be very helpful too. My working hypothesis is that there is a javascript incompatibility.

Hi Tino, V01 and V02, which I had taken before, both have problems. Couple of questions when reviewed gives blank screen and I can not review the tests V03 stopped working after Q 16 during the test.
I checked some Math test which I had taken previously, but did not see the problem with Math tests.

I am using IE 6.0 on windows XP home. I don't get any error. I get all the buttons but instead of questions I get blank screen.

Your help at your earliest convenience is appreciated.

Thanks
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [0]
Given Kudos: 334
Path wrote:
tino wrote:

Hi Tino, V01 and V02, which I had taken before, both have problems. Couple of questions when reviewed gives blank screen and I can not review the tests V03 stopped working after Q 16 during the test.
I checked some Math test which I had taken previously, but did not see the problem with Math tests.

I am using IE 6.0 on windows XP home. I don't get any error. I get all the buttons but instead of questions I get blank screen.

Your help at your earliest convenience is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Path.

We are currently working on the problem. I've just checked the verbals in IE 7 and didn't notice anything weird. Everything worked fine. Please try to upgrade to IE 7 if that's not a problem for you. If IE 6 has some issues with our software, it might take you much less time to upgrade than us to fix the problem.

https://www.microsoft.com/windows/downlo ... _id=20510b

Let us know if this helps.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have some other issue upgrading to IE 7.0

Attached is screen shot, hope that might help you debug the problem.
Attachments

V03.doc [115.5 KiB]
Downloaded 103 times

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
tino wrote:
Thank you for reporting this problem. I am looking at the logs, trying to figure out what went wrong. Little luck so far. Please let me know if the problem is persisting, and whether tests v04 etc. work fine. Thank you for your patience. --Tino

Just tried verbal and have the same errors, v3 after 15 question I could see only menu but instead of the questions only white screen. The same problem with v1 questions from 1 to 5. :(

Originally posted by Sukhoparov on 11 Jan 2008, 00:25.
Last edited by tino on 11 Jan 2008, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
enabled bbcode for the quote to look properly
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I've just changed IE 6 to IE7 and it helps. As I understood for some reasons IE 6 does not show correctly RC questions.

Originally posted by Sukhoparov on 11 Jan 2008, 01:44.
Last edited by tino on 11 Jan 2008, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
readability improvement
CTO
CTO
Send PM
Thank you for your patience and for reporting the issues. We have upgraded the tests system, please let us know if the problems persist or if new problems are introduced.

https://gmatclub.com/tests
GMAT Club Bot