Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 06:16 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 137 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Corp Fin
Schools:Ross (R2), Cornell (R3) , UNC (R3) , INSEAD (R1 Jan)
 Q44  V42 GMAT 2: 710  Q47  V40
GPA: 1.87
WE 1: Advisory (2 yrs)
WE 2: FP & Analysis (2 yrs at matriculation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
 Q50  V41
Send PM
Current Student
WE 2: FP & Analysis (2 yrs at matriculation)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: INSEAD JANUARY 2011 INTAKE [#permalink]
ariel wrote:
bombaygirl wrote:

Thanks for the input!! good luck to you!

Thank you, bombaygirl. Best of luck to you as well! :)

I got this mail as well, But looks like its only their weekly/monthly news letter...

All the best to all R1 applicants...another week to go!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I received an email that I was preselected for INSEAD interviews. I applied for Jan 2011 intake R1...anyone else preselected for interviews?

How long after interviews do they give the final results? Do they actually give you feedback during the interviews? (The guys at HEC gave me feedback at the end of the interview and I did not even ask for it...)

thnks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
prasetogosho wrote:
I received an email that I was preselected for INSEAD interviews. I applied for Jan 2011 intake R1...anyone else preselected for interviews?

How long after interviews do they give the final results? Do they actually give you feedback during the interviews? (The guys at HEC gave me feedback at the end of the interview and I did not even ask for it...)

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!
Can you share your profile with us?
This means INSEAD has started sending out their interview invitations! :!: :!: :shock: :!: :shock:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sure: 31 years, 670 gmat (78% math and 78% verbal), 3.5 years small home painting business owner and restaurant general manager in USA, 1 year supply chain manager for an international corporation in Bulgaria, 2 years general manager for a financial institution in Ukriane. I speak bulgarian, russian and english fluently; german-intermediate; ukrainian and greek--beginner

I was also wondering: is insead very selective for the interviews or they send invitations to most of the candidates?

thnks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Send PM
most applicants will get at least 1 interview.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
prasetogosho wrote:
sure: 31 years, 670 gmat (78% math and 78% verbal), 3.5 years small home painting business owner and restaurant general manager in USA, 1 year supply chain manager for an international corporation in Bulgaria, 2 years general manager for a financial institution in Ukriane. I speak bulgarian, russian and english fluently; german-intermediate; ukrainian and greek--beginner

I was also wondering: is insead very selective for the interviews or they send invitations to most of the candidates?

thnks

I am not sure if they would send invitations to most of the candidates, simply because its more processing time for them and efforts to arrange interviews.
Sept intake admits - do you have any info on the applicants to interview candidates statistics?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Concentration: General Management , Strategy
 Q49  V41
Send PM
Congrats Dude. Nice to know Insead has started sending its responses. Did you apply much before the R1 deadline.

ramanathanblue wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!
This means INSEAD has started sending out their interview invitations! :!: :!: :shock: :!: :shock:
Intern
Intern
 Q50  V41
Send PM
bhatiagp wrote:
Congrats Dude. Nice to know Insead has started sending its responses. Did you apply much before the R1 deadline.

ramanathanblue wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Congrats prasetogosho!

Congrats prasetogosho!!! Now I will wake up every morning with anticipation!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thnks guys...fingers crossed
I actually submitted my application just a couple of days before the march 10th deadline
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Concentration: General Management , Strategy
 Q49  V41
Send PM
Great. Its seen that INSEAD invites only a select few for an interview much before the result deadline. Your there , so make the most of it , and keep us posted, on the developments as they progress. Wish you the best of luck in your interview process. Im sure youll be one of the first with the admit as well.

prasetogosho wrote:
thnks guys...fingers crossed
I actually submitted my application just a couple of days before the march 10th deadline
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrat, prasetogosho!
Do keep us posted with your progress. Good luck.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Finance
Schools:INSEAD: Waitlisted Jan 2010, Interview invite Jan 2011.
WE 1: Banking
Send PM
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Hi, congrats for the interview call. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does 'preselected for interview' mean? Is this the same as the usual interview invite email?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools:<strong>INSEAD (Starting Jan 2011)</strong>
 Q48  V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Congratulations, prasetogosho!

One more week left for the rest of us... I'm definitely not going to be able to concentrate much next week at work!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
rishiphadke wrote:
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Hi, congrats for the interview call. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does 'preselected for interview' mean? Is this the same as the usual interview invite email?

I think so. Here is a quote from the e-mail: "I am very pleased to let you know that you have been pre-selected for interview"
Current Student
WE 2: FP &amp; Analysis (2 yrs at matriculation)
Send PM
prasetogosho wrote:

thnks

Grats, gosho praseto! Let us know how it goes, when you scheduling it for?

BTW, nice nick, super mature. There're others who speak Bulgarian on the forums too, ya know ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hello everyone

I also got the email inviting for an interview this morning, so they are definitely starting to send out invitations!

any advice or feedback about the interviews will be welcomed.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
BLINDSIDE wrote:
hello everyone

I also got the email inviting for an interview this morning, so they are definitely starting to send out invitations!

any advice or feedback about the interviews will be welcomed.

Can you share your profile?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  70