Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 11:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 11:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 115 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
I just visited the Manhattan GMAT site and found it to be quite helpful. After registering I had access to a free PDF called The GMAT Uncovered. This was a well written and thorough review of the GMAT test, scoring and even a brief overview of the B-school application process. In addition I received access to one free CAT test. Now I will be receiving access to all their tests when my prep guides arrive but it was nice to have access already. The website also contains excellent tutorials on each test element.

I am still not sure if Manhattan GMAT and Manhattan Reviews are the same company. This is not that important to the fact that the Manhattan GMAT website seems like it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Skip
Send PM
Re: Save $225 on Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan GMAT Course + $125 Bonus [#permalink]
skipjames wrote:
I just visited the Manhattan GMAT site and found it to be quite helpful. After registering I had access to a free PDF called The GMAT Uncovered. This was a well written and thorough review of the GMAT test, scoring and even a brief overview of the B-school application process. In addition I received access to one free CAT test. Now I will be receiving access to all their tests when my prep guides arrive but it was nice to have access already. The website also contains excellent tutorials on each test element.

I am still not sure if Manhattan GMAT and Manhattan Reviews are the same company. This is not that important to the fact that the Manhattan GMAT website seems like it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Skip

Hi Skip,

I'm glad you found our website useful, and thanks for buying our books!

Manhattan GMAT and Manhattan Review are indeed two different companies. You were on Manhattan GMAT's site. :)

Best,
Caitlin Clay
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 115 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
Caitlin,
One of the elements on the site I noted was a promotion for 20% off of the 800score.com tests. Would it be possible to extend this 20% offer to their $39.95 prep course?

Thanks for considering,
Skip
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 580 Q49 V21
GMAT 2: 650 Q49 V29
GPA: 3.85
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi,

I have already purchase some of the MGMAT Books and Official Guides, so for live online classes, can these be exempted from the course fees and also at the same time get the 100$ discount?
Send PM
Hi!

Thanks for the questions.

Skip: unfortunately we cannot offer that discount towards 800score's prep course at this time.

Sandeep:The cost of any of our courses or guided self study packages includes the books, so if you already have them we can indeed give you book credits towards the cost of the course. If you would like to do so, please give us a call at 1 800 576 4628 to sign up over the phone, so we can add the appropriate credits.

Best Wishes,
Caitlin Clay
Manhattan GMAT
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Caitlin,

Thanks for you response. I'm from India, and I have seen the timings of the Live online sessions that will be held in future. But most of the timings fall from 12 am to 6 am India time, and the one's which does not fall in this category are on weekdays. So I have to wait for a session that falls other than the time slot (12 am to 6 am India time) and on weekends.

Also regarding the payment of the course fees, would it feasible for me to do some kind on netbanking or Credit card payment?

I'm looking for time slot starting this July.

Thanks,
Sandeep Nerli
Send PM
Hi Sandeep,

We do try to offer a variety of times for our Live Online Courses. You can see the full schedule here: https://www.manhattangmat.com/gmat-prep- ... online.cfm

Depending on where in India you are, I believe our Live Online Summer J would work for you? It would be in the evenings on Sundays there.

In terms of payment, we take Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover or you can also use PayPal.

Best Wishes,
Caitlin
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Caitlin,

I have few more questions. I have visited many B School websites and most of the schools begin thier 1st round application in October. I'm taking GMAT this month end (30th of June), and till now the scores that are reflecting in my practice tests are somewhere around 600+ (low 600's). So I do not know what might I get in the real test.

If I enroll for Live Online Summer G which starts from July 17th (saturdays), will that be enough for me get past 700 score if I make a concious effort, for which I would be again taking GMAT in the month of September (3 months from July,10)

The tests I take, I get math scaled scores in the range (43-46) and verbal scaled scores in the range (26-29).

Sorry for asking vague questions though, but I really need an answer. I have reviewed your course details and how the program would look like (pretty thorough), and being a non native speaker, is 3 months enough to build verbal

Regards,
Sandeep Nerli
Send PM
sandeepnerli wrote:
Hi Caitlin,

I have few more questions. I have visited many B School websites and most of the schools begin thier 1st round application in October. I'm taking GMAT this month end (30th of June), and till now the scores that are reflecting in my practice tests are somewhere around 600+ (low 600's). So I do not know what might I get in the real test.

If I enroll for Live Online Summer G which starts from July 17th (saturdays), will that be enough for me get past 700 score if I make a concious effort, for which I would be again taking GMAT in the month of September (3 months from July,10)

The tests I take, I get math scaled scores in the range (43-46) and verbal scaled scores in the range (26-29).

Sorry for asking vague questions though, but I really need an answer. I have reviewed your course details and how the program would look like (pretty thorough), and being a non native speaker, is 3 months enough to build verbal

Regards,
Sandeep Nerli

Hi Sandeep,

We certainly would prepare you to the best of your ability for the test, and you would have time to improve your score with the time frame you described, but there is a lot of work involved in the course, so it really does depend on each student's commitment how much they get out of the class. Feel free to give us a call at 1-800-576-4628 or 212-721-7400 if you'd like to discuss your personal situation in more detail.

Best Wishes,
Caitlin Clay
Manhattan GMAT
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
can some one help me in choosing which live online course is better, knewton or MGMAT?
i personally am inclined(falling in love :oops: ) towards manhattan gmat because of their overwhelming positive reviews,but their live online course has a difference of only around $400 in comparison to knewton's online course...i talked to them through skype(mgmat) n after being offered $100 discount it still makes 87,000rs. in my currency which is ALOT or u can say the cost of 2 mba semesters here in pakistan :cry:

if i go for knewton,how much am i compromising on quality/content??
-no offense to knewton,manhattan just has me converted :oops:

are there ANY OTHER discounts that i can avail for MGMAT live courses esp through gmatclub??
Send PM
Hi,

I definitely appreciate your interest in our services, and I'm glad you feel so strongly about Manhattan GMAT!

I understand that it can be a big monetary commitment, and I've touched base with Katie, who you spoke with. I know she brought up Guided Self Study as an option - it is a bit cheaper than a live course, and you do get recordings of all of the classes. You also do get a full hour of time one on one with an instructor (via the virtual classroom) so you would still be able to talk to our instructors. I think this might be a great solution for you. You can read more about it here: https://www.manhattangmat.com/gmat-prep-self-study.cfm

If you are interested in the Guided Self Study, please call us back (as you know, you can skype us for free by calling m.gmat ). While we don't usually offer discounts off of our Guided Self Study programs, we feel so strongly that our products are worthwhile, that we'd be willing to work with you price-wise.

Thanks again for your kind comments, and I hope to hear back from you!

Best,
Caitlin Clay
Manhattan GMAT
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
hmxaw850i wrote:
can some one help me in choosing which live online course is better, knewton or MGMAT?
i personally am inclined(falling in love :oops: ) towards manhattan gmat because of their overwhelming positive reviews,but their live online course has a difference of only around $400 in comparison to knewton's online course...i talked to them through skype(mgmat) n after being offered $100 discount it still makes 87,000rs. in my currency which is ALOT or u can say the cost of 2 mba semesters here in pakistan :cry:

if i go for knewton,how much am i compromising on quality/content??
-no offense to knewton,manhattan just has me converted :oops:

are there ANY OTHER discounts that i can avail for MGMAT live courses esp through gmatclub??

I've just registered for the MGMAT online course. I can tell you from what I've seen so far, the package looks incredible. I'm looking forward to digging in! :twisted:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ok thats more like it...will give me more confidence..i am seriously considering it now...can i ask u if u have given Gmat before and how much has the MGMAT course cost you including any shipping or taxes? :)

P.S. BEST of luck on your GMAT journey!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hmxaw850i wrote:
ok thats more like it...will give me more confidence..i am seriously considering it now...can i ask u if u have given Gmat before and how much has the MGMAT course cost you including any shipping or taxes? :)

P.S. BEST of luck on your GMAT journey!!

Thanks for the well wishes. I chose to take the course because I felt I need a comprehensive overhaul. I've taken the GMAT 3 times this year, and have scored between 580 and 620. I need 700+ for my school of choice- based on all the reviews I've read, combined with my busy schedule, MGMAT seemed the best option. I think the course was around $980USD or so with the GMATclub discount. I also received credit for books i had already purchased.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ok so in short your a GmAT veteran :shock:
3 times and your score range doesnt seem to fluctuate much..it must be that you thought your "approach" towards it wasnt correct i guess...and in that case i think youve made the right choice in going for an online course and that too MGMAT!!:)

i think many members here like me would appreciate if you gave some updates on how the course and you are treating each other :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I certainly will. I haven't seen too much feedback about the online course recently; I'm happy to add what I can!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
just GREAT :-D
will certainly wait for the updates..wish you all the best amoore n hope MGMaT becomes the key for your 700+ =)
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7