Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:08 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [0]
Given Kudos: 334
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 224 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
you answered correctly 31 out of 41 questions; your percentile on test v06 is 45.9% (you did better than 45.9% of v06 test takers).
Tip: you are welcome to copy and paste the results to your favorite spreadsheet software.

Could anyone please let me know what my raw score would be for this.??....This by the way is my result in Verbal V06...

Please let me know if this is good or bad??...
CIO
CIO
This is quite a good score, but I can't tell you what raw score would be the equivalent.

You should still have some room for improvement.
nimma1 wrote:
you answered correctly 31 out of 41 questions; your percentile on test v06 is 45.9% (you did better than 45.9% of v06 test takers).
Tip: you are welcome to copy and paste the results to your favorite spreadsheet software.

Could anyone please let me know what my raw score would be for this.??....This by the way is my result in Verbal V06...

Please let me know if this is good or bad??...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi all,

i got 28/41 correct in V06. i really do not know abt my performance and how it can be mapped to real GMAT verbal score.

thanks in advance. any input on this will be really helpful for me...

i just read this thread . i have posted the same clarification in some other thread also. hope it does not violate the rules of the club.
CIO
CIO
Hi,

I don't think you can have a good estimation of your Verbal GMAT score based on one V06 test. You should try different practice tests for that. Of course it makes sense to take those tests after you refresh the basics. Here's a link to GMAT Practice Tests thread:
all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

Good luck with your prep!
srivicool wrote:
Hi all,

i got 28/41 correct in V06. i really do not know abt my performance and how it can be mapped to real GMAT verbal score.

thanks in advance. any input on this will be really helpful for me...

i just read this thread . i have posted the same clarification in some other thread also. hope it does not violate the rules of the club.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy/Program Management
 Q47  V28
WE 1: 6 years
Send PM
Hi Guys
I am curious to know more about the GmatClub tests. I read somewhere that one should try these tests only when one is already scoring above 45 in Quant because one cannot expect to see questions of such difficulty at low quant scores.

I've written two practice tests so far but haven't gone above 40 in Quant yet and am wondering whether the GmatClub tests can help me reach that 50 from where i am right now. Or is it better to focus on normal to easy questions (official Guides) so as to reach 45 first before buying the Club tests. In a way i'm also asking whether OGs should be done before attempting any hard question sets. Any comments??

Taran
CIO
CIO
Hi,

GMAT Club Tests were designed to be harder than the real GMAT. So you need to have a very good understanding of the basics before practicing them. If you don't score above 40 in quant yet, the GMAT Club Tests should not be the only practice source for you.

If you're not sure you have all the math basics covered, I'd suggest working on the weakest areas first and then starting to do GMAT Club Tests.
tssambi wrote:
Hi Guys
I am curious to know more about the GmatClub tests. I read somewhere that one should try these tests only when one is already scoring above 45 in Quant because one cannot expect to see questions of such difficulty at low quant scores.

I've written two practice tests so far but haven't gone above 40 in Quant yet and am wondering whether the GmatClub tests can help me reach that 50 from where i am right now. Or is it better to focus on normal to easy questions (official Guides) so as to reach 45 first before buying the Club tests. In a way i'm also asking whether OGs should be done before attempting any hard question sets. Any comments??

Taran

Archived Topic
Hi there,
Archived GMAT Club Tests question - no more replies possible.
Where to now? Try our up-to-date Free Adaptive GMAT Club Tests for the latest questions.
Still interested? Check out the "Best Topics" block above for better discussion and related questions.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3 
Moderator:
Math Expert
92900 posts