Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3284 [1]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Schools: University of Dhaka - Class of 2010
GPA: 3.63
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Media,Entertainment
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1227 [2]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: RC-99 [#permalink]
Kudos
I already bought the Sentence Correction Grail from Aristotle, but I do also consider buying that book!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
is there any softcopy of RC99, which i can download?

i tried google around...no luck....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
target2010 wrote:
RC99 is quite a good book. Just see the "GMAT Experience" thread. Almost every other post recommends using RC99 for practicing Reading comprehension

Hello ,

Are there different versions of RC99. I already have this pdf ...bought it from my friend at the lower price. I am also aware that this book was available for free on Aristole website when Aristole were staring to promote their products.

The paid version of this book is the same one as the one that was available for free ? Please let me know.

thanks in advance.

-V
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 603 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Does RC-99 worthy. This is very difficult. Will it helpful [#permalink]
I have it- its is really hard almost LSAT like and has a lot of typos but I think it is good practice
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
ashiima wrote:
I have it- its is really hard almost LSAT like and has a lot of typos but I think it is good practice

Yes, I also got the same feeling. Earlier, I was practicing questions from GMAT club forum. But, somebody suggested in his debrief that it is not recommended to use those questions because they may reappear during practice tests and make my score unrealistic. So, I started using RC 99, but as soon as I hit few question my confidence toppled down.

I was doing fairly well on GMAT club forum, but on RC 99 most of the answers I am getting are wrong. Even explanation is not too convincing.

It seems as if this book is not true representative of GMAT RC question. But the problem is, if not this book then which one to pick up.

Any suggestions, from where we can practice RC question which are nearer to real GMAT.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 729 [0]
Given Kudos: 199
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V37
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Hi. The above discussion went inconclusive.
Will some expert or someone still practicing from the mentioned source give any inputs on the above topic?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
sandysilva wrote:
Will some expert or someone still practicing from the mentioned source give any inputs on the above topic?

i am finding RC 99 very very tough and i am losing my confidence in RC. what shall i so? my exam is after 1 week
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 729 [1]
Given Kudos: 199
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V37
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Does RC-99 worthy. This is very difficult. Will it helpful [#permalink]
Kudos
Sankalp92 wrote:
sandysilva wrote:

i am finding RC 99 very very tough and i am losing my confidence in RC. what shall i so? my exam is after 1 week

Hi Sankalp. Firstly, I am finding RC99 equally difficult, so you are not sailing alone in this ship. I got you !! Also, im not completely satisfied by the explanations provided by Aristotle.
However, I am not an expert to comment or guide you with your strategy. The Best thing about GmatClub is there are many experts, who can religiously help you with the problem you are currently facing. I request the experts( mikemcgarry, egmat and others) to please address Sankalp's query.

Also, you can post any query related to gmat here- https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-gmat-experts-156/ and ask for expert opinion. Just post a query by clicking on NEW TOPIC on the link I provided and the experts will each out to you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Kudos
sandysilva wrote:
Sankalp92 wrote:
sandysilva wrote:

Hi Sankalp. Firstly, I am finding RC99 equally difficult, so you are not sailing alone in this ship. I got you !! Also, im not completely satisfied by the explanations provided by Aristotle.
However, I am not an expert to comment or guide you with your strategy. The Best thing about GmatClub is there are many experts, who can religiously help you with the problem you are currently facing. I request the experts( mikemcgarry, egmat and others) to please address Sankalp's query.

Also, you can post any query related to gmat here- https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-gmat-experts-156/ and ask for expert opinion. Just post a query by clicking on NEW TOPIC on the link I provided and the experts will each out to you.

Thanx a lot. kudos to u
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts
GRE Forum Moderator
13960 posts