Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:09 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 104 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 314 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Schools:ISB, Terry MBA, University of Miami, HULT MBA, York University
Send PM
Re: GMAT 2nd attempt - 590 :( [#permalink]
I suggest you to take a break before starting back....

Dont feel down, there is a very famous quote " An quiet sea can't produce an expert sailor"
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Thanks guys who replied..I was just wondering if ever anyone would read my post looking at the subject line..

@ Vicksikand
I understand that Verbal is my weakest area and SC is a completely malnutritioned area..But, after my attempts in GMAT Preps and the scores I got.. I felt quite confident (atleast to reach 30-35 in the main).. However, I still feel that SC,CR and RC is the descending order of my weak areas, provided I read the RC properly without the time ghost occupying my mind..

I thought of taking a break of 6-12 months..But, I would like to take inputs for my Verbal improvement and want to make it gradual rather than exponential.. Here, one thing to be noted is - the english I learnt i.e. the British english (different from GMAT english) has occupied my mind and has become a prejudice while deciding upon an answer.. However much I tried applying GMAT fundamentals, I am getting knocked down by some or the other way..So, Please advise keeping this constraint in mind.. :( Once again thanks for replying..One more thing, I have gathered an ocean of materials for my earlier preparations, so , if anyone needs it, I will be more than happy to share and assist..

Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 104 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Send PM