Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:49 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [2]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
MBA Prep School CEO & Co-Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Send PM
Re: Ask MBA Prep School [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hello,

I wanted to remind everyone that MBA Prep School will be hosting a free-webinar for GMAT Club members tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM Pacific (Los Angeles, CA). We'll be telling you about the five questions you need to ace to get into business school. If you'll be applying in the near future, you won't be disappointed. We will discuss each question and you'll walk away with an understanding of what admissions officers are looking for when they ask these five fundamental questions and we will provide you with content building blocks so you can build powerful responses.

We'd love for you to join us. Register by clicking the link below.

Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM - 11: AM PDT (Los Angeles, CA)
Register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/725272350
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Everyone,

We had alot of fun delivering the two free webinars to the GMAT Club community on the 5 Five Questions You Must Ace to Get Into Business School.

There were lots of great questions in the Q&A session. If you have more admissions and application questions for us please post them on this thread. We look forward to interacting with you.

There were requests to provide to a recording of the webinar and we are glad to oblige. Feel free to share the link with your friends. Most of our video courses must be purchased but this course is free for you for the time being by registering at the following link:

https://mbaprepschool.com/go/first-lesson-free

Also, if you are interested in signing up as an MBA Prep School Core Curriculum Students and having access to our complete video series covering every element of the application, we are offering GMAT Club members a $100 discount. The offer expires on November 15th.

Go here for the discount: https://mbaprepschool.com/gmat-club
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Ask MBA Prep School [#permalink]
Expert Reply
There is currently a $100 discount available for GMAT Club members through March 31, 2011: Save $100 with MBA Prep School on Admissions Consulting Video Courses
Send PM
Ask MBA Prep School [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
One question that comes up again and again is some variation of "What are the best ways to do in-depth research about schools and their programs?" Most candidates will tackle this by visiting the school's website and/or reading the program's brochure. And they stop there.

Wow.

An MBA is one of the biggest investments of time and money you'll ever make. Not to mention the fact that the school you attend will be on your resume and part of your "personal brand" for the rest of your life. You need to know that you're going to feel "at home" at this school, "click" with the students, and fit into the culture of the school and alumni network. You can't determine that from a website or school brochure or book!

At MBA Prep School we believe that school selection is a two-way street. Not only are the schools trying to identify and attract the "best" students for their classes but you need to be trying to identify and select the "best" school given your individual career goals, learning needs, and other considerations. We believe that in-depth research on your target schools is critical.

Here are seven ways you can go beyond the norm to build your understanding of a particular school:

Visit the School: You have to "be there" to sense it and take it all in. School visits will give you impressions and observations that will help you separate your application. You will be able to reference specific people you met or things you observed while visiting the school in your essays and interviews. Visit your "top choice" schools -- it's really important!

Interview on Campus: Schools will say that it doesn't really make a difference but interviewing on campus is a good opportunity to visit the school and better understand the school in ways that remote interviews via video or with local alumni cannot deliver, particularly for schools that offer interviews to all applicants.

Sign-up for Email and Other Information Lists: Many schools Admissions Committees publish blogs, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, and participate in online web chat events. Sign-up for them! Read them! And keep notes for when you are making your final school selection decisions, writing your essays, and preparing for interviews.

Read the Student Blogs: An increasing number of schools now have current students publish "unvarnished" impressions of their school experiences. While published through "official" school channels, some of these are surprisingly candid and will help give you further insights into the culture of the school and what the "day in a life" is really like.

Meet with Alumni and Leaders of Alumni Clubs: Beyond the time you'll spend attending school, the network you'll be joining will be with you for the rest of your life. Contact the local chapter of the alumni association; try to meet with leaders. You'll pick up invaluable impressions and insights that, again, should be worked into your school selection decisions, your essays, and your interviews.

Complete "Informational" Interviews with Current Students and/or Recent Grads: The most "up-to-date" information on a particular school will come from current students and/or recent graduates. Many will be happy to give you the "inside scoop" on the school, the faculty, life on campus, and many other details that will help you choose the right school and then be able to coherently explain in your application why that school is the best school for you.

Contact Student Clubs: Similarly, student clubs are a major facet of your business school experience, so look in particular for clubs that fit well with your career goals and get to know the leaders of those clubs. One of our students, for example, differentiated himself by talking knowledgeably about how the "Retail & Luxury Goods Club" at Columbia was the perfect fit for his career goals of becoming a luxury retailer executive.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi Tyler,

My work experience, numbers, target schools, ECs and target schools for evaluation:

Work Experience: 5.5 years in the telecom industry in India in Pre-Sales Tech Consulting and Project Management. Leading a team of 10 consultants for a module for almost a year. Worked outside my home country for an assignment for two months to develop a netowrk infrastructure growth strategy for a consumer bank.

GMAT: 760 (99%tile)
(Q:49, 88%tile,V:44 97%tile)

Undergrad info: unknown engineering institute in India, Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering), 2005
Aggregate score: 67/100 (no GPA/CGPA system followed)

ECs during college: President of a student body of 60; Co-founded basketball team to represent one branch of engineering students; co-founded English language study center

ECs after college: Squash player and coach, Co-Founded Squash club at my firm, Co-Chair of Organizing Committees of two tournaments held in my city to bring together amateurs and professionals; Finance Secretary of a non-profit centre which takes in HIV+ Children, Raised capital inflow by 18% by tapping new sources of funding (revenue brought in through ticket sales from stage shows and by raising funds from employees in corporate entities)

Target programs: I intend to apply to 5-6 schools in Round 1/ EA in 2011. I have come up with a preliminary list of schools I am targeting: Berkeley Haas, MIT Sloan, Tuck, Ross, Texas-Austin and IESE.

I applied in 2009 to a few schools and was interviewed by Tuck and Ross.So I will be a reapplicant at these schools. Since I applied, I have gained leadership experience at work and outside work.

Post MBA goals: I want to work in Strategy Consulting either as part of an internal consutling unit at a high-tech/telecom firm (Egs. Samsung Global Strategy Group, British Telecom, Siemens Management Consulting, etc..) or at an MC firm. I am interested in Oganizational Change Management, Process and Business Improvement practices and Market Entry/Diversification strategies since I have led and implemented small projects in these areas at work.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
fedexunledded
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello Fedex,

My thoughts on your profile relative to schools you are targeting.

Haas: Very small school, very selective -- Big Reach
Sloan: You are an over-represented applicant so your profile would need to be outstanding across the board -- Big Reach
Tuck: Profile is starting to be in line but will depend on how well you fit with the Tuck Culture, Previous deny raises questions about that -- Reach
Ross, Texas, IESE: I think your profile is competitive for these schools but it will depend on you excelling in the areas I note in my analysis below.

My Profile Analysis

Academic Profile: Average

EE is a major that is admired but as you point out the school is unknown and it appears your performance was good but not outstanding with a 67/100.

GMAT: Outstanding

This 99% will mitigate the average rating of your academic profile

Career History: Slightly Above Average (in an over-represented pool)

You experience leading mid-sized teams will be viewed favorably, but you will be grouped in an over-represented category as you know (i.e., Indian IT). This raises the bar considerably for you in terms of proving that you have truly distinguished yourself in a large pool. If your firm has a good track record of sending consultant to business school then the brand name might help. If your firm is unknown then deduct some points from your competitiveness.

Leadership Portfolio: Average to Above Average

This is difficult to gauge without reading essays about the substance of your achievements. Suffice to say that the degree of impact you have made as a leader, as communicated on your resume, and your essays will make a big difference in your rating here. Your leadership outside of work looks good at first glance.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
MBAPrepSchoolTyler wrote:
Hello Fedex,

My thoughts on your profile relative to schools you are targeting.

Haas: Very small school, very selective -- Big Reach
Sloan: You are an over-represented applicant so your profile would need to be outstanding across the board -- Big Reach
Tuck: Profile is starting to be in line but will depend on how well you fit with the Tuck Culture, Previous deny raises questions about that -- Reach
Ross, Texas, IESE: I think your profile is competitive for these schools but it will depend on you excelling in the areas I note in my analysis below.

My Profile Analysis

Academic Profile: Average

EE is a major that is admired but as you point out the school is unknown and it appears your performance was good but not outstanding with a 67/100.

GMAT: Outstanding

This 99% will mitigate the average rating of your academic profile

Career History: Slightly Above Average (in an over-represented pool)

You experience leading mid-sized teams will be viewed favorably, but you will be grouped in an over-represented category as you know (i.e., Indian IT). This raises the bar considerably for you in terms of proving that you have truly distinguished yourself in a large pool. If your firm has a good track record of sending consultant to business school then the brand name might help. If your firm is unknown then deduct some points from your competitiveness.

Leadership Portfolio: Average to Above Average

This is difficult to gauge without reading essays about the substance of your achievements. Suffice to say that the degree of impact you have made as a leader, as communicated on your resume, and your essays will make a big difference in your rating here. Your leadership outside of work looks good at first glance.

Hello Tyler,

Thank you very much for your analysis.

Clarification and more information on some of the points you've highlighted in your analysis.

Academic profile: My performance was good but not outstanding. Your understanding is correct.

Career history: Is it ok to compare myself with my peers in my team? The average age of those around me is 31 but am 27. Does this comparision to peers look cheesy or can it actually help distinguishing me favorably without having an adverse impact on my application? My firm does have a good track of sending consultants to business school but this may be because of its sheer size and not necessarily because of the talent pool. However, the brand is pretty big.

Leadership Portfolio: As you stated, this is difficult to analyse in great detail without looking at essays which incorporate these elements.

Do you recommend I replace at least one of Tuck, Haas and MIT Sloan with a school I would be more competitive at? Do UNC Kenan-Flagner and UCLA Anderson fit the bill? Are there any other schools you can suggest off the top of your head?

Thank you again for your insight.

Cheers,
fedexunledded
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Fedex,

Your First Question: Is it ok to compare myself with my peers in my team?

Mentioning accelerated promotions is okay. It's better to display the exceptional performance through examples. Share why you've excelled rather than simply benchmarking a faster rate of growth relative to your peers.

Your Second Question: Are there any other schools you can suggest off the top of your head?

In terms of school selection, UNC and UCLA are in line with your profile. You might also take a look at Duke and UVA.

Please visit us at MBA Prep School (https://www.mbaprepschool.com). There are a number of resources that will help you optimize the elements of your application that I pointed to in my analysis of your profile.

Best of luck to you!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 4800 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
HelloMBAPrepTyler.
I posted my query in another forum and did not receive any helpful replies. I personally dont know lot of people who have attended/are attending top B-schools. So I have decided to use proffessional people for the Apps process. Before I choose a consultant, I would like him to let me know if Iam a potential candidate . I have few concerns which I have described in my post below. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks.
-------------------------------------------

Hello Gmatclubbers,
I have been struggling with these questions for a lot of time and I have finally gathered the courage to ask them. Before I ask my questions I want you to know a little bit of my situation so you can help me better. I was suffering from a condition for about 17 years that remained undiagnosed until 3 years ago. It has been a journey to hell and back. But nevertheless it has been an amazing experience that has changed my perspective on life and has made me a stronger person. The only flipside to this has been that the MBA had to be kept on hold. I have once gain started preparing for GMAT and pursue my dream but few negative thoughts keep lingering at the back of my mind.
I call them negative because I believe if you put your heart and soul you can achieve anything. My health recovery is an example of that. I had a very unconventional story of diagnosis and treatment, which I will share some time. Also I had to face all of social and economic challenges to pursue my education and get a career. I come from a small town in India. I have worked hard and have always been in the top 5 during my Engineering days. I was admitted with Full scholarship for the Masters of Science program in the United States. I completed my MS in 2005 and have been working here since then.
1.Experience:
I have 12 years of experience: 2 yrs as a Research assistant+ 10 years in consumer electronics/automotive infotaintment industry
I have grown up the following ladder: Software engineer ->lead engineer->Project manager.
2. My career goal - To get into high level executive position
3. My plan :
Get into a Big name MBA school and get into leadership rotational program.
4. Dream schools:
INSEAD,Kellogg (1 year MBA).

Now what is bothering me:
1.My age: Too old for B-school?
The negative side of me thinks it could be a minus on my application. The positive side of me wants me to think of my age as a factor to indicate my passion for higher studies and passion to grow and excel in life. My MBA plans were delayed for health reasons. Maybe I can use this point in the essays to reflect my qualities: determination, perseverance and never give up attitude. What do you think - Are schools going to reject me because of the age factor?
2. My current company does not offer rotational programs. I want to get on fast track leadership programs and hence looking at rotational programs. Does anybody know anyone who is in a rotational program at Nissan/GE/GM? I need some feedback. Also age would be a factor. Generally, rotational programs require students with 6-8 years of exp.
3.If the rotational program does not work can I get into consulting?Iam willing to change careers.
4. INSEAD suggests executive global MBA for candidates with more than 10 years of experience. Can I get into rotational programs or change careers with EMBA? The Full time MBA seems to offer more benefits than the EMBA. When I say benefits I mean - career services for alumni/opportunities to switch career/plus dedicated time for studies (unlike in EMBA, you're working Full time). I attended a BOOTH admission event and there I was told that their EMBA requires a sponsorship letter from the company and hence they don’t offer career services for EMBA students. Can someone share their thoughts on EMBA?
5. What schools do you recommend for my career goals?
I will appreciate your insight/thoughts. Thanks.
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hello Goalsnr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to respond to your questions.

1. Candidly, age is a factor in Full-time MBA admissions. Most schools report their median age and a handful report their age range. It appears to me that there are very few spots for folks with your level of seniority. As you say, there are reasons that you are applying at an age well above the average, and I am sure that those would be taken into account. Nevertheless, the numbers are against you on this count.
2. I am not all that familiar with rotational programs, but I would agree with your observation that they are designed with folks a few years earlier in their career in mind. In the US, at least, it's my understanding that prospective employers can't ask your age. I suppose they can always extrapolate from your graduation dates. With exceptional performance at a brand-name business school they might choose to overlook your age.
3. The field of consulting is quite large, and I would say there is always a spot for an exceptionally bright person; so this could indeed be an option for you.
4. EMBA programs, as a rule, are not designed for career changers. Typically, companies sponsor up and coming leaders in an effort to groom them for future senior management. Not all EMBA programs require sponsorship, however. Logically speaking, you'd be a more competitive candidate for consulting with an EMBA, but for the structural reasons we've talked about it is going to be difficult for you to land a job. I just don't want to suggest it would be easy.
5. You career goals are a good fit with the general management programs that are stalwarts with the Global 2000 recruiters. I would refer you to the WSJ rankings of business schools by corporate recruiters for some high-level guidance.

Finally, we have yet to complete a thorough study of the applicant-age statistics, but I encourage you to identify the full-time MBA programs that historically have accepted older applicants. I would also suggest investigating EMBA programs that accept applicants who are around your age. I did recently have a client who was about to turn 30 accepted to Columbia's EMBA program. That said, his professional leadership experience was exceptional, and he was accepted with the support (if not outright sponsorship) of his current employer.

Best of luck to you!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 4800 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
MBAPrepSchoolTyler wrote:
Hello Goalsnr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to respond to your questions.

1. Candidly, age is a factor in Full-time MBA admissions. Most schools report their median age and a handful report their age range. It appears to me that there are very few spots for folks with your level of seniority. As you say, there are reasons that you are applying at an age well above the average, and I am sure that those would be taken into account. Nevertheless, the numbers are against you on this count.
2. I am not all that familiar with rotational programs, but I would agree with your observation that they are designed with folks a few years earlier in their career in mind. In the US, at least, it's my understanding that prospective employers can't ask your age. I suppose they can always extrapolate from your graduation dates. With exceptional performance at a brand-name business school they might choose to overlook your age.
3. The field of consulting is quite large, and I would say there is always a spot for an exceptionally bright person; so this could indeed be an option for you.
4. EMBA programs, as a rule, are not designed for career changers. Typically, companies sponsor up and coming leaders in an effort to groom them for future senior management. Not all EMBA programs require sponsorship, however. Logically speaking, you'd be a more competitive candidate for consulting with an EMBA, but for the structural reasons we've talked about it is going to be difficult for you to land a job. I just don't want to suggest it would be easy.
5. You career goals are a good fit with the general management programs that are stalwarts with the Global 2000 recruiters. I would refer you to the WSJ rankings of business schools by corporate recruiters for some high-level guidance.

Finally, we have yet to complete a thorough study of the applicant-age statistics, but I encourage you to identify the full-time MBA programs that historically have accepted older applicants. I would also suggest investigating EMBA programs that accept applicants who are around your age. I did recently have a client who was about to turn 30 accepted to Columbia's EMBA program. That said, his professional leadership experience was exceptional, and he was accepted with the support (if not outright sponsorship) of his current employer.

Best of luck to you!

Tyler,

Thank you so much. Here are some thoughts:

1. Age: I was going through blogs on Insead's website and I could find students in their early 30s. I understand European B-schools prefer students with higher experience. What are your thoughts on this?
2. I don't know if I want to stick with the same company after my MBA and since I donot find EMBA as an attractive option.
3. Thanks for the advice.I will study the admission stats of potential schools.

Once again I appreciate your help. Thanks and Kudos!!

-Goals.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello again Goals,

Appreciate the Kudos!

You are on the right track with the European programs. That same older client I mentioned in my previous post was also accepted to INSEAD's full-time program. The second reason that that the European programs could be a good fit for you is that they are 1 year programs; therefore, you'll be out into the job market faster.

To argue with myself for a moment, the summer internship between first and second year could be benefit you by providing some experience in a new industry (or consulting) to position yourself for a career change.

Please report back to us on what you find out about schools that value older applicants. We will keep you posted if we come across news of this nature as well.

Kind regards,
Tyler
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hello,

Could you please evaluate my profile based on the following information:

1.) Education

Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - 71% Aggregate - India
PG Diploma - Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Systems Management - Pass - University of Manchester - UK

2.) Work Experience

2.5 years by now - 4/5 years at the time of matriculation.
Family Business - Working as General Manager - started my stint in inventory management - took some good effective initiatives - implemented Inventory Management Techniques such as ABC Analysis, Economic Order Quantity estimation for about 5000 parts in the inventory - estimated the operation cost of the warehouse with these techniques - marginally reduced the operative costs to about 60% of before.
took charge as a plant manager to set up a building material (aggregate) manufacturing plant in a village with my team of 20 people and further hired contractors and labor on my own - successfully set up the plant which is now in a running condition already - formed a joint venture with a company from Malaysia to supply them the material on a consistent basis - liaison with the project manager of that company on a daily basis to resolve day to day issues (transportation, financial etc) - reported directly to the Chairman of my company.

Now, I am promoted as a General Manager of the company and into setting up of a sponge iron plant of 200 Tonnes per day capacity - the company has also proposed a 10 MW power plant in the future for which I will be the incharge again - I am right now looking after its civil construction and assisting the labor and the contractors hired by me few months ago - trying to handle the project professionally with the help of tools like Microsoft Project, ERP, Excel Spreadsheets.

Company's employee strength -- 400

Have formed a charity organization which funds the education of our employees' children - motivate them to perform good in their academics in order to avail these benefits - have provided 3 lacs INR till now - this helps our employees too - they feel quite secured and consequently they get motivated to work hard.

Can write good essays demonstrating my leadership and management potential.

GMAT - yet to take! will target 720+ !

Please evaluate my profile based on the information given above and also mention potential admits.

Thanks

Chaitanya Bhansali
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello Chaitanyabhansali,

Thanks for writing us. I am happy to provide a brief evaluation of your profile.

1) Academic Profile

According to the World Education Service a 71% would equate to an "A" in US GPA terms so your grades are solid. The quality of the institution where you earned your degree will also factor in. Your study abroad in Manchester will also be viewed favorably.

2) Professional Experience

It appears to me that you will have ample evidence to share regarding your general management potential, leadership, and career readiness.

Keep in mind that applicants from family businesses have a hurdle to overcome, when it come to recommendation letters because schools typically won't accept a reference letter from anyone directly related to you. This is something to be addressed as part of your overall application strategy.

All in all, your essays will have to exceptional to overcome the skepticism that often accompanies unknown companies and applicants from family businesses. I am just being candid with you; this can all be done, but you should be aware of the skepticism of not being a proven commodity outside the boundaries of your family enterprises.

3) Leadership Outside of Work

It is laudable that you have formed a charity organization for the company's employees. To play the devil's advocate yet again, the fact that your community service is within your family business means that it won't be viewed in the same way as if you had worked with an established non-profit, unrelated to your family and its business. Furthermore, community service activities are examined for evidence of leadership abilities. Giving money to those in need shows a generous spirit but what admissions officers are looking for is evidence that you can harness the energy of other people to achieve shared goals. This isn't meant to discourage the positive things you are doing for your company's employees, rather find ways to lead others to increase the impact of the good work you are already doing.

4) Overall

Your academic performance and especially your professional achievements appear impressive. With a 720+ GMAT, I think your profile will be competitive for a top-ranked program. Best of luck!
Send PM
Expert Reply
GMAT Club students can pre-order the eBook before midnight pacific on April 30 and take advantage of half-off the cover price. Go to: https://www.mbaprepschool.com/gmat-club

We are pleased to announce the publication of our new eBook, "Prepare to be Accepted! 12-Weeks to a Winning MBA Application".

The “aha” moment that led us to write this book and to launch MBAPrepSchool.com was that the majority of MBA candidates are investing countless hours preparing for the GMAT, but they are not prepared for the rest of the MBA application, namely the essays, resume, recommendation letters, application form, and interviews.

Our book shares the proven principles and practices we developed at MBA Prep School to help our clients earn acceptance letters to the world’s most selective business schools. In the past, you would have had to hire an admission consultant and pay thousands of dollars for access to the methods and tools they have developed for creating exceptional applications. In our book, you’ll be introduced to their secrets.

The MBA Prep Steps program contained in our book was developed by a team of experienced MBA admissions consultants from elite MBA programs, like the Harvard Business School. Our powerful, easy-to-follow approach for building an outstanding application in just 12-weeks combines all of the activities of applying for an MBA with the insights we use to help our clients create applications that lead to acceptance letters.If you follow the plan in the eBook diligently, you won’t just have learned how to create an outstanding application, you will have created one.

MBA Prep School’s new book Prepare to be Accepted!™ delivers a step-by-step guide for earning an acceptance letter to the world’s top-ranked business schools. Pre-order your electronic copy by 4/29/11 for delivery on April 30 and receive 50% off the cover price -- saving you $20!
Send PM
Expert Reply
We are very excited about the release of our new suite of tools and services and GMAT Club members are among the first group to hear about what we have created. I wanted to alert everyone that in a few days we will be starting weekly drawings here at GMAT Club for free enrollment in MBA Prep School and free copies of our eBook, Prepare to be Accepted! https://mbaprepschool.com/ebook. Stay tuned for instructions on how you can sign-up and win. For the time being, take a tour of our newly released products at https://mbaprepschool.com and start a free trial and let us know that GMAT Club sent you and you will be automatically entered in the promotion when it happens: https://mbaprepschool.com/free-trial.
Send PM
Expert Reply
We wanted to make sure that you don't miss out on the great free offers and prize drawing that will run through the rest of June exclusively for GMAT Club members.

You can still sign up before June 30th for a 30-day free trial of MBA Prep School's brand new suite of powerful web-based tools, on-demand videos, and eBooks for building an outstanding application. Tonight we will be giving away our weekly grand prize of 3 months of free access to all of MBA Prep School's powerful resources. There is still time to register for this evening's drawing but time is running out! Don't miss out!

Learn more about what the free trial includes at this thread: 3-great-free-offers-from-mba-prep-school-114645.html
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6