Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:11 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Prep School CEO & Co-Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club team member
Own Kudos [?]: 643 [0]
Given Kudos: 896
Send PM
MBA Prep School CEO & Co-Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: What do you think about MBA Prep School? Post reviews here! [#permalink]
Hi All

I recently completed my tutorials with MBA Prep School.

As a foreigner living in the U.S., the applications to business school are exhaustive and complex. Applying to a business school became an art form for me recently. Navigating the application process is tricky. The school’s do not offer up too much information on ‘how to get selected’ and the web is awash with content and advice by overachievers who you are competing with. Overall the process is pretty overwhelming.

I wasn’t in a financial position to hire a personal consultant, and I needed strong advice on how to shape my story and crystalize not only my value proposition, but why the school and I were meant to be! MBA Prep School provided me with a framework to attack each of my applications, helping me flesh out key strengths and value-adds. Often what I thought were subtle examples of leadership, turned out to be the most interesting parts of my application and MBA Prep School gave me the confidence to pursue the unusual stories to stand out from the crowd.

I was really impressed with how MBA Prep School identified the many subtle data points that business schools look out for and then gave me examples of how to bring these to life in my writing and interview.

As a suggestion to improve the platform, I would love modules on scholarship and fellowship application writing.

I was recently admitted into the EMBA program at IE (Spain) and Brown University (USA) and start in 2012.

Thanks again

LOUIS
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What do you think about MBA Prep School? Post reviews here! [#permalink]