Hello All,I wanted to invite you to a panel discussion on Post MBA Career paths on Sunday, 13th March, 2011 i.e. the coming weekend in Bangalore
The panel discussion will be led by professionals from top MBA programs – ISB, IIM, SPJain. The key points under discussion will include
* How to effectively research career options in Consulting, IBanking, Marketing etc.
* How to build a game plan for landing the job even before landing at the bschool
* Ways to explore fitment: Would I really get the job I want from the MBA program?
Who is it for?
- Those exploring to do an MBA from top b-schools requiring work experience.
- Those who have taken GMAT and are wanting to finalize which schools to apply
- Those who have applied previously and are looking at reapplying again this year.
1:30 pm-2:00 pm : Registration
2:00 pm-3:30 pm : Panel Discussion and Presentation
3:30 pm-4:00 pm : High-tea and interaction with Panel
Date: 13th March 2011
Venue: To be decided.
Pradyot Anand – MBA (Class of 2008) from Indian School of Business, Hyderabadhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/apradyot
Pradyot is currently a manager in the Strategy & Operations consulting practice of Deloitte Touche Tohamatsu India Pvt. Ltd.
Kanishka Agiwal – PGDM '06, S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Researchhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/kanishkaagiwal
Kanishka currently leads the strategy and market development for the IBM Travel & Transportation industry globally.
Amit Nigam – MBA PGPEX (Class of 2009) from IIM Calcuttahttp://www.linkedin.com/in/nigamamit
Amit is currently the product owner for Duet Enterprise line of products – a joint product offering of SAP Labs and Microsoft.
Arun Jagannathan – Founder, CrackVerbalhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/arunj
Arun is a Senior Manager for Consulting Services at Talisma Corporation and is responsible for delivery of all CRM projects across Asia-Pacific region for Talisma.
To know more contact Shreekala on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-9008166800
Please register now for free entry to the event:
(Note that the registration will be confirmed based on seat availability and relevant profile)http://www.crackverbal.com/register-for ... s-post-mba