So I got an e-mail from http://www.simon.rochester.edu
inviting me to apply to their school.
Here's the message:
I am writing to offer you an opportunity for an application consultation with an Admissions officer at the University of Rochester, Simon School. We view this as a valuable opportunity to further assess potential fit with our full-time programs, and provide personal assistance in guiding you through the B-School admissions process.
To take advantage of this opportunity, reply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
* An updated copy of your résumé
* GMAT test scores (unofficial or scanned score reports are acceptable)
Once we have this information, we will arrange a 20-minute phone call with a member of the Admissions committee to discuss your short-term career goals, and how the Simon School may help you get there. Following this phone call, you will receive:
* a written assessment from the Simon School in regard to your potential admission
* the scholarship range typically awarded to someone admitted with similar credentials
* application fee waiver ($125 value) for those deemed to be qualified for admission
They apparently got my email through the GMASS. I sent my resume and GMAT score and scheduled an appointment for the phone consultation. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should prepare for this? Just wanted to get an expert opinion on the subject. Thanks.