- I am preparing for an MBA starting Fall 2007. I did from undergrad (First class with honors- engineering) from India and moved to the United States to do my M.S. (GPA = 4.0).
- I secured a job in the best company in my field. By the time I begin my MBA, I would have had 2 years experience
- I also have a very good internship experience (in the same company where I got my job)
- While in India I also started a web services (though I am a mechanical engineer) company of my own along with my friend just for the experience and it did very well
- I think I can get a 700+ GMAT score (I plan to take it mid-year 2006)
- Besides this there are quite a few things I can add to my resume: volunteer work, hobbies, academic acheivements
My concern is that since my work experience is limited, there isn't a substantial growth in my job profile... especially in a huge company, it is difficult to move up fast... how would this affect my chances?
I intend to apply to:
What are my chances? Please let me know if there is any way I can improve my resume further or any additions required..
Thanks a lot!