Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 09:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Pleading Advocacy

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Pleading Advocacy [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 04:41
Hi fellas,

Hi,
I am starting to prepare for the gmat but i am not able to figure out which material i should go for,either OG or Kaplan.
Please suggest me on the same and the study plan i should follow.
Thanks
Vicky
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
Followers: 59

Kudos [?]: 187 [0], given: 66

Re: Pleading Advocacy [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 11:20
Expert's post
Hi viki00762, I'd say if you're starting out the best place to go first is the OG. I haven't gone through all the different books from all the test prep companies but the topic has been discussed in many different ways on this forum. I'd say the bottom line is that each of them is good and the difference will lie in how you learn and what your target score is.

Obviously I can vouch for the Veritas books, and the common consensus on this forum is that the MGMAT books are an excellent resource as well. I've never heard anyone complain about Kaplan books either, so it's certainly not a bad idea to check those out.

If you're just starting though, the OG is the best place to go, and then you can compliment it with various other books and courses offered by the different test prep companies to help you maximize your score.

Best of luck and please let me know if you have any other questions!
-Ron

Ron Awad
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses and Admissions Consulting Services
Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Pleading Advocacy [#permalink] New post 29 Apr 2013, 00:36
Hi,
I really appreciate your help and i want to go through the concepts first then i'll go for the gmat questions.
So please recommend me the book/s that would help me build in-depth concepts.
Thanks
Vicky
Re: Pleading Advocacy   [#permalink] 29 Apr 2013, 00:36