I am from an eastern european country where military service is required. If I can not get into an MBA (I applied to several in R2) , I will have to go military for almost a year.
My backup plan is to register to a very bad local online mba program and continue my job and reapply to US mba schools next fall. By registering to that school I will be able to postpone my military.
Will I need to be reporting that school when I apply to US schools next year. When I apply in the fall, I will be still registered in that program and probably have a 0.0 gpa (they dont kick you out) . How will the adcom look into this.
If I dont do this process and go to military then by the time I return it would be pass the r2s next year and I would lose another year.