Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Sep 2014, 04:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please Evaluate!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Please Evaluate! [#permalink] New post 14 Jan 2013, 08:01
Good morning! Could you please evaluate my profile for my listed targets?

25 yr old Hispanic male.
GMAT: 700
Undergrad: Top 25 undergrad, 3.6 GPA in Finance
W.E. - 2 years in Finance/Accounting Development Program at F300, 1 year after in Financial Analyst Role (3 yrs total)
Extra curriculars- Big Brothers Big Sisters


Targets: Ross, Kellogg, Booth

Thanks!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
User avatar
Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 4839
Location: Los Angeles CA
Followers: 42

Kudos [?]: 341 [0], given: 64

GMAT Tests User
Re: Please Evaluate! [#permalink] New post 17 Jan 2013, 23:21
Expert's post
Goillini13 wrote:
Good morning! Could you please evaluate my profile for my listed targets?

25 yr old Hispanic male.
GMAT: 700
Undergrad: Top 25 undergrad, 3.6 GPA in Finance
W.E. - 2 years in Finance/Accounting Development Program at F300, 1 year after in Financial Analyst Role (3 yrs total)
Extra curriculars- Big Brothers Big Sisters


Targets: Ross, Kellogg, Booth

Thanks!


Have you applied? Are you planning to apply last round? Or are we talking about 2014?

Linda
_________________

Linda Abraham
Accepted
310-815-9553

Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools

Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 23
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GPA: 3.58
WE: Corporate Finance (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Re: Please Evaluate! [#permalink] New post 18 Jan 2013, 08:38
Accepted.com wrote:
Goillini13 wrote:
Good morning! Could you please evaluate my profile for my listed targets?

25 yr old Hispanic male.
GMAT: 700
Undergrad: Top 25 undergrad, 3.6 GPA in Finance
W.E. - 2 years in Finance/Accounting Development Program at F300, 1 year after in Financial Analyst Role (3 yrs total)
Extra curriculars- Big Brothers Big Sisters


Targets: Ross, Kellogg, Booth

Thanks!


Have you applied? Are you planning to apply last round? Or are we talking about 2014?

Linda



Sorry I haven't applied, and will not be this year.
Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
User avatar
Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 4839
Location: Los Angeles CA
Followers: 42

Kudos [?]: 341 [0], given: 64

GMAT Tests User
Re: Please Evaluate! [#permalink] New post 18 Jan 2013, 15:10
Expert's post
Goillini13 wrote:
Accepted.com wrote:
Goillini13 wrote:
Good morning! Could you please evaluate my profile for my listed targets?

25 yr old Hispanic male.
GMAT: 700
Undergrad: Top 25 undergrad, 3.6 GPA in Finance
W.E. - 2 years in Finance/Accounting Development Program at F300, 1 year after in Financial Analyst Role (3 yrs total)
Extra curriculars- Big Brothers Big Sisters


Targets: Ross, Kellogg, Booth

Thanks!


Have you applied? Are you planning to apply last round? Or are we talking about 2014?

Linda



Sorry I haven't applied, and will not be this year.


Fine. I think you have competitive profile for these programs, but there are certainly no safeties there.

Best,
Linda
_________________

Linda Abraham
Accepted
310-815-9553

Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools

Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic evaluation please conocieur 1 28 Apr 2006, 15:40
Experts publish their posts in the topic Please evaluate.. rameshdhiman 1 08 Jan 2006, 08:21
Experts publish their posts in the topic Please evaluate rigger 5 11 Nov 2005, 10:44
Experts publish their posts in the topic please evaluate M53895 1 20 Oct 2005, 16:43
Experts publish their posts in the topic Please evaluate.. Canis lupus 3 23 Sep 2005, 07:32
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Please Evaluate!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.