Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 20:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please evaluate

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Please evaluate [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2013, 03:30
Hi,

I am Prithwish. I want to do an MBA from a business school in Germany. Kindly evaluate my profile.

My profile details:

Xth- 89.6%
XIIth- 80.5%
Graduation (B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering)- 81.0%

TOEFL: Scheduled on Nov 17, 2013
GMAT: Scheduled on Nov 30, 2013

Professional Experience: 19 months (at Tata Consultancy Services as of October 2013)

Knowledge of German: Completed A1 level. Starting A2 in January 2014. If I am going to join a course from fall 2014 I will have finished my B1 by that time. Also I intend to continue learning German once I am there.

My primary concern is are colleges going to consider my application as I will have around 22 months of WE when I apply. By the time I join it will be over 2 years.

Could you please help me in shortlisting colleges (I intend to apply for 5) and what sort of target score I should have for GMAT and TOEFL.

I need to know what are the sort of job opportunities on offer after completion of the course. Also what sort of GMAT score is required for obtaining a scholarship.

Final question of mine is regarding Visa issues. I have heard from various people that obtaining a work visa in Europe is tough. I intend to work in Europe for a few years before I come back to India. So I need to be sure that I can get a job as well as a visa to stay and work there.

Thanks in advance for any clarification regarding my queries.

Thanks,
Prithwish Sarkar
Calcutta, India
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Please evaluate   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2013, 03:30