Hi could you please evaluate below profile and suggest some schools that I can apply to
Thanks a lot.
1) Description full-time work experience. (Will be 4 years at the time of matriculation)
Working for top Indian Automobile Company.
2.5 years- dealer Development (I was handling a team of 25 people – indirect reportees). Significant achievements in this job role. Got award of Employee of the month.
6 months to present: Sales and Marketing (Territory manager, handling team of 18 people)( Job scope include various marketing activities, Direct interaction with customer, strategy etc.)
2) GMAT ( 4 Attempts)
1. Attempt-1 570 (2011)
2. Attempt-1 610 (2012)
3. Attempt-1 640 (2012)
4. Attempt-1 600 (2013)
3) Engineering College info:
Pune University – 9.52 CGPA [~3.8 GPA]
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
College:- Part of student council, Secretary of IPR club, Founder of film appreciation society.
Post college:- Senior office bearer of GET club in company and community work with NGO.
5) When you plan to apply?
R1/R2 of 2013-14
6) Area of interest :- Sales and Marketing.
7) Post MBA goals:- Wish to get into sales and marketing field in manufacturing industry (Auto Industry) or in Consumer product Industry.
Consider Michigan Broad, Kelley, and Tippie.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog