Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Schools: Wharton, UCLA, NYU, Cornell, Michigan, Columbia
WE 1: Nokia Siemens Networks
, given: 3
Please evaluate candidacy and advise (LOW GPA) [#permalink]
22 Dec 2011, 10:38
1) Basic demographic info: 25, Male, Pakistani
2) Educational Background: Electronic Engineering,
UG: Third (hons) from a top 10 UK university ( GPA equivalent of about 2.7 apparently from an online website) ,
GMAT:700 q46 v40 awa. 5.5
3) Work experience: RAN engineer at Nokia Siemens Networks.
What industry do you work in: Telecommunications
For how long have you worked: 3
4) Extracurriculars: In university was the treasurer of the South Asian Society. Was involved for 3 years.
Was also part of the University Cricket team. Was involved for 2 years.
5) Short/Long term goals: Either work in IB or undertake a entrepeneurial venture.
6) Schools: Wharton, Cornell, UCLA, NYU, Columbia, LBS, Michigan