Please read this post for a detailed break down of my scores - 720-94-q-50-93-and-v-86770.html
Here are my details -1) Female Indian. Age 28
2) Scored within top 5%
in the Engineering entrance exam in India.
2) Masters in Computer Science from a reputed California university.
3) 5 years work experience in reputed software companies.
4) Donned various roles of Sr. Engineer, team lead, managed and led several projects in the past 2 years
. Led teams with varying numbers from 3 people to 15 people.
Hobbies outside work
1) Practice and teach yoga to kids within for free within my community.
2) Have been involved some community work through my recent company.
Do I stand a chance being admitted to top schools such as Haas/Duke/Kellogg/Booth? Please give me your honest opinions.Thanks in advance.