Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
WE: Marketing (Real Estate)
, given: 33
Please Evaluate : Indian Female | 650 GMAT [#permalink]
04 Oct 2013, 11:17
Can someone please comment on my profile?
Indian Female Entrepreneur working in a family firm.
1. GMAT - 650 (after 3 tries) - Q46, V34
2. Graduated Undergrad with First Class (Distinction) and a GPA of 80/100 (Computer Science Engineering)
3. School GPA - 87% both in 10th and 12th CBSE
1. Worked for 1 year in Software Development.
2. Switched into a family firm in real estate consulting, for a total work ex of 4+ years currently. Will have 5+ at matriculation next year.
3. Family business environment, leadership experience and initiatives on marketing projects, with digital marketing expertise.
4. Short term goal: Pursue a Digital marketing manager position in a technology/e-commerce company, or a Marketing Consultant role.
5. Long term goal: Set up a Digital Marketing consultancy focused on helping small businesses succeed online with their growth strategies.
EXTRACURRICULAR AND OTHER INTERESTS:
1. Was active in Sports during school and college, interested even now. Enjoy Strength training at the gym and very involved in fitness.
2. Deeply passionate about Baking as a hobby, and part of a women's entrepreneur bakers group and regularly get involved in organizing bake sales.
3. Pursuing some Internet Marketing certifications.
I have applied to ISB, and I want to also target Kenan Flagler (EA Round 1), Indiana Kelley(R2), NUS (R1) and also one other school strong in Marketing (R2).
Please advise on which schools to target?