I'd be very grateful if you could share any insight. Thank you so much.
Italian Male, 25 yrs old
1) Work experience:
2 yrs at a e-commerce luxury retail - sales 60Million usd, 100% growth rate, fewer than 300 employees: started as a trainee (first 6 months), promoted to business analyst/ Business Intelligence, recently promoted to Operations Manager. I was the first person to be employed by the company directly after college (till then everybody else already had significant work experience). Company employs 2 INSEAD Alumni.
While in college
1 Summer in a big company, automotive industry, in eastern Europe
1 semester, part time, management consulting, small Italian firm, related to lean manufacturing
2) GMAT - 720 Q49, V39, AWA4.5, IR6
3) College - Industrial Engineering - 5 yrs BS+MS, top 10% of class, one of the best universities in Italy; 1 semester abroad in Spain
4) Extra-curricular activities - Board member of an italian ngo that aims to improve people's lives in a sustainable way. Been responsible for many fund raising activities, spend a summer in Tanzania working in a small village; Tutor in an underprivileged high school (while in college)
5) Important certifications - None
6) Your target programs - Any good US schools...
7) When you plan to apply? first round 2013
8) Your post-MBA goal - high tech
Looking forward for your response,
Impressive. Look into HBS, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, Booth, Haas, CMU Tepper. If you would like help with your MBA application
, please let me know.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog