1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do? :
Work experience: I have 9 years of work experience in IT industry. I am working with Sapient Consulting (US Based MNC having workforce of 10,000 people) since last 7 years.
Title: Sr Associate QA L2 (Next title is Manager QA).
I am working as Team Lead for Quality Assurance track for big FMCG client Unilever.
International experience: 30 months in UK. Worked for Department of Health UK
2) Your GMAT.- 680 (Q49, V 33)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication with 73 % marks
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
In college -I was co-convener of English Literary committee. I was responsible for organizing Essay writing competition, debate, extempore, quizzes. I was also co-convener of National level hardware design contest. Currently In my organization I am a member of group which is associated with different NGOs. I am also a member of FUN AT WORK (FAWN) group which organizes different fun and team building activities for employees.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs.:
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14
8) Your post-MBA goal.: To work in IT Consulting
Consider BU, U of Washington, VAnderbilt, UT, UNC, Carlson, Georgia Tech, VAnderbilt, and Mirage.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog