Joined: 30 Aug 2013
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
, given: 3
Please Evaluate my Profile [#permalink]
26 Sep 2013, 22:03
Would love a profile evaluation, as I have never had one before, and grow more curious every day. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Demographics: Male, Indian, 26 (will be almost 27 at matriculation)
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
1/ 10 months Associate Technical Consultant at Teradata India Pvt. Ltd. Worked Under three Projects in one of them, I was assigned a Role of Leading the project From Offshore with a team of 3.
2/ 2yrs and 8 Months in Satyam Computer Pvt. Ltd. Initially I was into Project Management Operation(PMO) role for a Year, was handling 150 resources for all operation purpose spread across around 25 projects.
Then i switch to technical side and in 2 months of my switching i got a project where i was developing and implementing applications for a Financial institue for about 1.5 years.
While my tenure at Satyam, I was into Satyam's Cultural Team and organised various cultural Festivals and competitions across the Corporate.
I was also the part of Group Dance team, which performed on the Annual Function of Tech-M (Especially Invited).
2) Your GMAT.
740 - Q47, V31, IR 3, AWA 4.5
This was the first attempt. Will consider if not suitable for good colleges.
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
University of Rajasthan, India; 73.15%; Bachelor of Engineering; passed in 2009;
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
I was Editor for the college Magazines and Hosted many cultural Events during my college period.
I was also involved in group dance team.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
Completed 3 Level of Certifications of Teradata Database. I am a Technical Specialist.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
R2 - 2013/14
8) Your post-MBA goal.
I want to become an Entrepreneur as my Family is into Business and I want to take that business at another Level.