Thanks in advance.
My GMAT score (second attempt) is 600, Q48, V25, AWA5, IRA6.
My profile is mentioned below.
Total work experience of 5 years as a Head of the Department in strategic and consulting role.
Master of Science (MS) in Industrial Engineering and Management from Oklahoma State University with 3.8 GPA (2008) .(After which I came back to India)
I am 28 years old (if it is relevant) and I am basically looking for an MBA in Supply Chain and Operations.
Target Universities are mentioned below.
1. Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
2. Smeal College of Business, Pennsylvania State University
3. Schellar College of Business, Georgia Tech
4. W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
5. Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
Please let me know your feedback on the same and my chances of getting any one of the above mentioned schools.
Thanks for dropping by dude! I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but I prefer to be straight up with you... with your GMAT score, those schools are gonna be TOUGH. The average GMAT score is anywhere from 40-80 points MORE than what you have... so my first suggestion would be to consider retaking the GMAT.
What do you think dude?
Admissionado | The Team | Get a Free Consultation | 2013-2014 Essay Analyses
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!