I'm kindly asking to evaluate my profile since I don't know wether it makes sense to apply or not.
1. Male, Ukrainian, 31 y.o.
2. Employment overview:
- current: Danone, innovation manager
- before: Henkel, senior brand manager.
- before: P&G, junior brand manager, supply chain leader
- master of Transport technologies (full time, Ukrainian university)
- master of Marketing (part time in Ukraine, UK university in Ukraine).
4. GPA: 4.8 out of 5. Diploma with honors.
5. Extra curriculum:
- scientific publications and conferences in the university
- participation in charity organization (6 months) that helps children in need.
- squash, 4 years. Participation in amateur tournaments.
6. Career goal: consulting in FMCG sector
7. GMAT, The most interesting part
since I can improve it.
- 690 (q48, v37)
I'm sure that I can reach 720, improving my math score. improvement of verbal can be tricky.
I want to apply in R3 this year. I can not postpone since I don't want to wait and I'm already admitted to one of the very cool school in Europe.
However, I like Stanford because of its values and mission.
So please suggest whether I should apply in R3 provided that I'll improve my GMAT.
Thanks huge in advance! Posted from GMAT ToolKit