Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please Evaluate my profile: 700gmat/3.7GPA MA, 3.4GPA BA [#permalink]
17 Jan 2013, 19:09
1) Work Experience: 5+ yrs in NYC Current Employer: Top 10 European Corporate and Investment Bank. Global Credit Management - 3 years Loan Syndications and Trading - 2+ years (now an Associate)
2) GMAT. 700 GMAT 47math/39 verbal
3) College info: 3.4 GPA at a top 30 university in U.S.
4) Graduate School: Masters in Economics and Finance at the same school (BA/MA): 3.7 GPA
5) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service
College: Events Coordinator at International Club Board Member of South East Asian Club Investment Club - Analyst
Post college: Career Services Mentor for my undergraduate school (5 years) 3 years of mentoring high school students (3 hours a week)
Other: Thai Native, recovering from GBS (a nerve disease that paralyzed my lower body- I was out of work for 4 months).
6) Target programs.
Top 10 schools. In particular, Wharton, Columbia (J Term), Haas, Kellog, harvard, Sloan, Stern, London Business School, Insead Do you have any recommendations?
7) Strong, personable work recommendations from supervisors
8) Post-MBA goal.
My father has a mid-sized, education-focused technology company in Bangkok, Thailand. The company recently suffered its first quarterly loss in 11 years. Post MBA I will go back to Thailand to help revive the family business.
Longterm - Expand business overseas and determine new strategic vision of business.
Do I have a shot at applying for Round 3 this year?