With a 760, and as a proven entrepreneur you can apply anywhere you want with hopes of getting in
1. how far my profile can get me into a top 10 schools of usa?
Whatever you want.
(I LOVE writing that!) Just add two or three safe schools to the mix.
2. Please let me know about the strengths and weaknesses of my profile. And any advice on how to improve/correct them to suit my aim.
Strengths - GMAT, Leading 25, Founding a successful company, Political involvement
Weakness - Grades in Undergrad - but this can be dealt with relatively simply be showing your other intellectual successes (especially your GMAT which will prove your capacity to succeed)
3. what effects will i face due to my poor academics and backlogs.
This is something you will need to explain in an essay.
4. suggest me a good MBA consulting firm.
Us! We have worked with a LOT of International candidates, and a LOT of Indian candidates. And we are nice. And funny.
5. will my gmat score, work & political experience help me over come my worst academics ?
Yes. Just write awesome essays.
6. what value will my huge under graduation research projects will have during admission process / selection ?
Not so relevant. Faaaar more relevant is your firm.
6. please give me your opinions on schools to which i can apply and in which i may/will get selected.
Stanford, Wharton, Harvard, Haas, Columbia, Chicago Plus two or three more a bit down the list.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Admissionado | The Team | Get a Free Consultation | 2013-2014 Essay Analyses
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!