Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 06:51 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 801 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Please evaluate my profile [#permalink]
Expert Reply
jade3 wrote:
Thank you Linda,

I am interested in Sloan MSc Programs. Yes…I am also interested in programs in Europe…and are there any programs for me in US? What about EMBA from wharton? Should I reappear for GMAT for wharton? I did not prepare much for GMAT. I could not even take a GMAT Mock. I feel I can improve my GMAT score.

Also, Please note that, although I have experience in dealing with clients and partners in US and Europe, bulk of my experience has been in India.

Regards

Check out the Sloan Fellows programs at MIT Sloan, London Business School, and Stanford. Also look into IE and the Trium program.

Finally, please see this week's post, "Interview with MIT Sloan Fellows' Stephen Sacca."

Regarding Wharton EMBA, your GMAT is in range for the Wharton EMBA program, but it is also below average. If you believe you could raise it fairly easily, then it's probably worth the effort.

Also, make sure that any program you apply to will consider an application from someone who already has an MBA.

Best,
Linda
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thank you Linda, the interview was helpful.

Can I do something about my MBA? I mean I want to do a program that would help me in networking opportunity, International exposure and Practice, which, sadly, my MBA is lacking

Regards
Send PM
Expert Reply
At this point, there are many programs that will consider someone who earned an MBA, especially if they did it in India and several years earlier. However, it is wise to confirm before you apply. If they are adamant that they will not award a second MBA, I know of nothing you can do. Just make sure first.

Best,
Linda
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thank you Linda

Regards
GMAT Club Bot