Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:06 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Re: Please evaluate my profile and what I need to improve more [#permalink]
Target750Club wrote:
Thanks a ton for the review. I am quite skeptical about my profile initially, although I am targeting the score of around 740, but since I am starting everything from scratch, there are lots of distractions, given I am a full time employee. I would like to know what else do I need to stress upon apart GMAT scores, towards making it to one of the top B-schools and what all scholarships based on my profile are available? Part or Full? Assume I perform good at GMAT say above 700 on the safer side.

I am planning to attmept my GMAT in mid October, as I am considering ISB and other top Indian B0schools as well given their deadlines are over by November.

Appreciate your inputs, infact elaborative inputs !! :)

Regards,
Shalabh

Hi Shalabh,

If you are able to get a 740+ score, then the whole application process will be much easier. However exceptional scholarship and optional essays will also give a good chance of getting considered for the scholarship. A detailed profile evaluation would help to shortlist the B-Schools for your profile. Its more about doing the thing you are best at and excelling in the same. This will always give an upper edge to your application and profile. Not to forget, put the essential things in your essays and in an effective manner to the admissions committee. You may analyse the schools here: https://goo.gl/RZg44t

All the best!!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Please evaluate my profile and what I need to improve more [#permalink]