Joined: 07 May 2012
, given: 0
Please evaluate my profile - Female/35/12 WE/650 [#permalink]
08 May 2012, 13:23
I want to pursue a 1-year Full time MBA. The goal is to climb up the corporate ladder. I am doing well in my job but I think a MBA from a reputed school will help achieve my dreams of becoming an executive in a Fortune 10 company. Iam interested in IMD, INSEAD and the 1 year program at Kellogg. Please evaluate my profile. Thanks for your help.
GMAT: 650 Q48, V32
Female, 35 Years old
Citizenship: India, Living in US since 2003
Educational Background: Bachelors in Electronics and Communication, India
Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering, US
(Recipient of full scholarship for the 2 year Master of Science program.)
Work Experience: 12 Years in Semiconductor and Automotive Industry.
Job Profiles: Software Engineer, Supplier and Sub-contract Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager.
Work Experience Details:
-- Worked as a software and design engineer in leading Semiconductor Company.
-- Worked as a graduate research assistant while pursuing my Masters.
-- After my graduation I started working with a leading Tier-1 Automotive supplier. In the six years with the company I progressed from a lead Engineer to Supplier and Sub-Contract Manager to Project Manager.
-- Working as a Program Manager for a leading American Car Manufacturer.
-- International experience:
- Two expat assignments to Germany and India.
- Travelled extensively on work to Europe and Asia.
- Worked very closely with internal teams and suppliers based out of China, Mexico, India, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Korea and Japan.
-- Extra Curricular:
- Mentor at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Volunteer at Akshara, a Literacy mission.
- Volunteer at the Indy 500 Marathon.
- Tutoring underprivileged kids.
- Volunteer at Gleaners Food bank and Soup kitchen.
Thanks for reading. Your inputs, feedback and suggestions will be highly appreciated.