Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please evaluate my profile (Indian /M/ IT) [#permalink]
23 Oct 2013, 01:00
I would be grateful if you could evaluate my profile.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Indian Male/ 32 Years/ 9 Years in IT. 6 Years in USA, 1 Year in UK Have moved from Team member -> Team lead -> Project Lead -> Project Manager -> Account Manager Won 6 excellence awards in the company in different years. Managed a team of 50+ associates at one point of time.
2) Your GMAT. 700 (Q 49. V36)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation.
College : NIT Allahabad (Was in top 15 when I graduated, should be in top 20 today)
GPA - 74%
Major : Electrical Engineering
Year of graduation 2004
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Student Lead - Organizing team - National Level Technical Festival Student Lead - Organizing team - National Level Cultural Festival Student Lead - Organizing team - National level Quiz competition (In fact founder of this yearly event).
Community Service - Member of local chapter of a NGO team in Chennai, organized blood donation camp, teaching of under privileged students Participate in United way activities in NC (2010 - 2012) Raised funds for American heart association in 2009 Volunteering activity during the Columbus, IN flooding in 2008
6) Your target programs
General Management from US MBA colleges (other than top 10 programs, understand that top 10 will be a stretch given my age, Indian IT background and average GMAT score)
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13. R1/R2 for entry in 2014
http://blog.davidbbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/12249800_10153820891439090_8007573611012789132_n.jpg When you think about an MBA program, usually the last thing you think of is professional collegiate sport. (Yes American’s I’m going...