Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 13:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please Evaluate my profile

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Please Evaluate my profile [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2011, 04:49
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank the members for their valuable contribution. I have learnt a lot from these discussions. Thanks a bunch

First of all,I am Indian IT Male :)

GMAT: 740 ( Q :50,V:40,AWA :5.5)
GPA: 7.8 /10
Mechanical Engineer from one of the leading Univ in my country. My grades in maths are unfortunately low (got ‘D’ in 3 papers and ‘B’ in another :( ) . My GPA in my last 2 years was 8.2
Work Exp : 4.5 Years
Working as senior analyst in one of the leading IT firms in India. My job is basically to extract workable information from raw data to help clients in better decision making (Business Intelligence Projects) .Currently leading 2 modules of a BI project for a leading pharmaceutical company.
Work Related Awards:
My Team got the Best Team Spirit Award
I was recognized as a Star Performer.
Got the yearly Recognition Award

Extra Curricular Activities
Was a placement representative for my dept in college
Organized dept level cultural activities
Have contributed to company’s technical knowledge sharing portals.(Published couple of papers in internal portals )
Taking part in company CSR initiative. Supporting a local school by conduction extra tuitions for needy students. Conducting career guidance sessions for students

Career Goals: Looking at courses that have a mix of Information Technology and Management.
Short listed courses with Management of Information Systems and MBA (Information Systems) I am also looking at general Management.

Colleges interested:
University of Arizona
University of Illinois at Chicago
Indiana University--Bloomington (Kelley)
Tepper
Darden School of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology

I am also wondering if should be taking up Ms in MIS or MBA(Information Systems)

Please share your views on my profile. Any suggestion would be greatly helpful :-D
Looking forward to hear your comments. Thanks in advance.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Please Evaluate my profile   [#permalink] 25 Dec 2011, 04:49