Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please evaluate my profile....Need your valuable inputs [#permalink]
26 Jul 2013, 10:02
Kindly evaluate my profile and suggest the feasible schools in top rankings (preferably 1 year programs). I would be highly thankful if you can suggest some schools where I can expect significant/full scholarships. Thanks.
Telecom Technology Centre of Government of India that focuses on research & development of telecom products and technologies of national and strategic importance.
Senior Research Engineer/ Head-Defence Projects (E-III Grade) April 2012- Present Marketing of organization's products and solutions -> Played key role in initiating organization’s business with Indian Defence Forces -> Converted several business leads of Defence sector to supply orders for organization
Senior Research Engineer (E-II Grade) April 2011 - March 2011 Marketing of organization's products and solutions -> Developed cost estimates and coordinated procurement schedule for clients -> Designed and implemented Six-Sigma project to get 21% reduction in the time of project proposal submission to customers. -> Steered the effort to bring out organization’s first ever official Newsletter; Editor of the newsletter
Senior Research Engineer (E-II Grade) August 2010 - March 2010 Next Generation Networks (NGN) -> Designed, developed, and documented user interface for IP/MPLS router -> Led the demonstration of developed NGN products to dignitaries and customers
Research Engineer (E-II Grade) April 2009 – July 2010 Next Generation Networks -> Developed the competition analysis model for IP/MPLS router
Research Engineer (E- I Grade) August 2005 – March 2009 Design and development of IP/MPLS router, a key element of communication networks -> Designed and developed key modules for IP/MPLS router
3) EDUCATION MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Allahabad, India B.Tech., Electronics Engineering June 2005 1. First with Honors; Top 10% of the class 2. Editor-in-chief of college magazine 3. President: literary activities club 4. First Place: debate competition, National level Cultural Festival at the Institute
4) Extra-curricular activities:
1. Co-authored a book of Hindi Poetry; the book got published in 2010. First print sold out. 2. Translating works of Scientology - Denmark (Mr. L. Ron Hubbard) from English to Hindi language. 3. Lead a campaign for equal quality education to all children, while volunteering at CRY-a child rights NGO 4. Certification in French from IIFT (Delhi). Conversant in Urdu. Fluent in English and Hindi. 5. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Delhi 6. Interest include reading and writing poems
5) Important certifications Six Sigma green belt certification from Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
6) Your target programs. INSEAD, JUDGE, IIM AHMEDABAD, ISB, NUS, CEIBS, and any other school which is a fit and I can expect some scholarship.
7) When you plan to apply? R1 2014-15
8) Post-MBA goal. General management/ project management. To work at middle/senior level position in Technology product company.
Re: Please evaluate my profile....Need your valuable inputs [#permalink]
05 Aug 2013, 23:58
You have robust profile with strong GMAT and work ex, based on your profile you can also target IE in Spain, most of the UK programs are 1 year like Oxford, Imperial, Manchester and also you can consider LBS which has 15, 18 and 21 months option. Apart from these in Asia pacific region you can target NTU, HKUST. You are targeting General Management role then also include IMD, IESE, Kellogg, Ross, Tuck and Darden which come under top 10 b-schools for general management. Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards, Neha Singh
Re: Please evaluate my profile....Need your valuable inputs
05 Aug 2013, 23:58