Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 10 Jul 2014, 17:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Stockholm School of Economics (MSc Finance) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 4
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2012, 05:03
davidecibel wrote:
yeah I know that, but unfortunately I'm gonna be considered a late applicant anyways because the IELTS results dealine was on the 1st and I receveid my scores on the 3rd.. also I didn't mail them yet because of the stupid 'weather emergency' (aka: SNOW) here in Rome :/ so I was thinkngi about taking the GMAT on the 14th so I have enough time to practice on the AWA and take some additional CATs to get used to the time constraint and improve my performance

you should work on some the problems posted by bunuel. there are several sets of tough problems. it will be useful for nailing quant
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 10:37
ok, I just got back from the test center!

My overall score was 740, which is really good, considering that I initially planned on taking it at the end of February.

Unfortunately though, it is a bit "inflated" my high V score (42), since I achieved only a 48 in the Quant section... I was hoping in a 50. With this score, I'm only on the 80th percentile, Q-wise, and I'm assuming that for a MiF they're gonna consider the Q score more important :/ still, it's a 740 (97th percentile), can't complain too much ^^
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
Re: Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 10:51
davidecibel wrote:
ok, I just got back from the test center!

My overall score was 740, which is really good, considering that I initially planned on taking it at the end of February.

Unfortunately though, it is a bit "inflated" my high V score (42), since I achieved only a 48 in the Quant section... I was hoping in a 50. With this score, I'm only on the 80th percentile, Q-wise, and I'm assuming that for a MiF they're gonna consider the Q score more important :/ still, it's a 740 (97th percentile), can't complain too much ^^

wow! that's great!!!! you have awesome chances!
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
Re: Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2012, 04:41
just received my scholarship offer from Bocconi ) soo happy
Re: Please evaluate my profile +question about rolling admission   [#permalink] 16 Feb 2012, 04:41