Please help me evaluate my candidacy for the MBA programs in my target schools. Any help will be highly appreciated!
A brief insight to my profile :
1. 33 years old (male) Native Bulgarian (permanent US resident)
a) 7 years experience in International Trade as Purchasing Manager/Director for one of the biggest Eastern Europenian coffee companies. Used to work with futures and options. Participated in many trade fairs and seminars.
b)7 months as purchasing manager in a big US comapny.
2. Undergraduate GPA 2.89 (top bulgarian university), Economics
2. GMAT : 550 (Q-42;V-25 ;AWA-2.5)
3. Post Graduate education in Foreign Exchange (FOREX).
4. Target schools :
(NJ,PA,NY location is preferred but not at any cost)
5. Target career : Finance/International trade/Supply Chain
Please also suggest any other schools u find suitable for me.
Thank you in advance!
Since Rutgers' average GMAT score is close to 640, I would recommend that you boost your GMAT score to increase your chances of acceptance there. Some additional programs that I think may be worth your attention (if you do boost the GMAT score) would be Lehigh (for supply chain management), Drexel and Temple (for international business).
Jennifer Bloom, CPRW
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog