Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 03:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please help me in Picking Up 5 School names

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
Schools: Kellogg 1YR '17
GMAT 1: 580 Q47 V23
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Please help me in Picking Up 5 School names [#permalink] New post 22 Dec 2012, 22:38
Hi,
I am giving my GMAT on 10th January and i am hoping that i would get a score in the range 650 to 700. I heard that GMAT score would be sent to 5 schools which we mention them on the same day when we give our GMAT exam. Unfortunately i am not sure which school names to mention. Can you please suggest me a few names of the schools which have good placements. My profile is as below

Nationality:- Indian
Expected GMAT Score :- 650 to 700
Work Experience:- 5 years In IT Industry of which 2 Years in Australia (Client location)
GPA:- I have 74% overall in my Engineering Which is approximately 2.3 in terms of GPA
MBA Preference:- Priority 1 International Business
Priority 2 Marketing
Executive MBA is preferred but willing to do normal 2 year MBA as well
No Region Preference, willing to pick schools from any region of the world
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 73

Kudos [?]: 448 [0], given: 454

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Please help me in Picking Up 5 School names [#permalink] New post 24 Dec 2012, 02:22
IWillAcheive wrote:
Hi,
I am giving my GMAT on 10th January and i am hoping that i would get a score in the range 650 to 700. I heard that GMAT score would be sent to 5 schools which we mention them on the same day when we give our GMAT exam. Unfortunately i am not sure which school names to mention. Can you please suggest me a few names of the schools which have good placements. My profile is as below

Nationality:- Indian
Expected GMAT Score :- 650 to 700
Work Experience:- 5 years In IT Industry of which 2 Years in Australia (Client location)
GPA:- I have 74% overall in my Engineering Which is approximately 2.3 in terms of GPA
MBA Preference:- Priority 1 International Business
Priority 2 Marketing
Executive MBA is preferred but willing to do normal 2 year MBA as well
No Region Preference, willing to pick schools from any region of the world

Unfortunately, no one can do that for you.

The school selection process is very individualistic. It depends on what are your goals post MBA, where you want to work, what kind of school culture you will fit in etc.

You are not 'old enough' for an executive from international schools. In fact, you are approx. at the average age for most of the 2 yr programs.

If you want to consider an executive course, you may consider Indian programs: ISB, SPJAIN, IIMX-ABC, MDI etc.

Lastly, don't fret too much over this. You can always send your scores to a school for $25. Thats not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Please help me in Picking Up 5 School names   [#permalink] 24 Dec 2012, 02:22